Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can't wait for photographers and racers to arrive in Reno.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't wait for photographers and racers to arrive in Reno.

Since camp Rhino is sitting out this year and this unlucky dude aint making it... I can't wait till the arrivals start showing and the photo gurus start posting.... ugggh the sit and wait starts ... soon it will be here.

Last edited by rwflyboy; 08-31-2007, 05:53 PM. Reason: correct my " southern" slang of :soon:
    Randy Rheinschild
    www.Unlimitedair.com

Re: Can't wait for photographers and racers to arrive in Reno.

ugggh the sit and wait starts ... soon
    It already has.

Comment

Originally posted by rwflyboy
      Since camp Rhino is sitting out this year and this unlucky dude aint making it... I can't wait till the arrivals start showing and the photo gurus start posting.... ugggh the sit and wait starts ... soon it will be here.

I feel your pain. I wont make it this year, but I hope to return next year. Give me a year to save up to fly over the pond and all.

Comment

Yeah and I feel the pain too! For 2 years I been trying to go but somehow something always goes wrong and plans get changed! Hopefully 2008 will be my year to finally make it to Reno! No matter what it takes, Reno 2008 I will be there!

Comment

I'm leaving Saturday (09-08) ... I'd love to trade pics with anyone after the races. More film is good film. Sorry that we will not have some of the usual attendees present.

Comment

Working...
          X