Thunder over Reno??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thunder over Reno??

When will this be showing in the Theaters?? I thought it was going to be around Air Race time......but I have seen any ads on TV or heard anything about it........is it going to be released?? Thanks
    Brian

Re: Thunder over Reno??

Originally posted by supercub
    When will this be showing in the Theaters?? I thought it was going to be around Air Race time......but I have seen any ads on TV or heard anything about it........is it going to be released?? Thanks
    Brian
    There will be an announcement of some sort on the thunderoverreno.com site either today or very soon... (planned for today)

The "premier" at Reno on Friday the 14th at 7:30 is a... there's a movie guy "technical" phrase but it's more of a "preview" not aimed at the masses, it's being done as a "thank you" to the racers, race association, fans.. etc, which are close to the subject matter.. From what I understand as of yesterday, there will be a somewhat limited amount of "general admission" seats available to the public on a "first-come-first-served" basis..

Again, details were being worked on as of yesterday with a scheduled update to happen today..

How well the "preview" is received by those in attendence may well have a bearing on how soon you see the true "premier" "Hollywood Style" and general theater release...

But for now, if you want to see the movie, you're going to have to be there on Friday at RENO!

Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Limited admission! Gee no wonder nobody knows about this sport.
      This should be on T.V. like say CAR RACING! Ive gone every year
      scinse 1972 and it still is'nt covered on the tube worth peanuts.

Comment

Originally posted by glenplane
        Limited admission! Gee no wonder nobody knows about this sport.
        This should be on T.V. like say CAR RACING! Ive gone every year
        scinse 1972 and it still is'nt covered on the tube worth peanuts.
        Best way to eat an Elephant? One bite at a time.. There are only so many seats in the theater for this run, hopefully, everyone who wants to get in, will get in.

As I said in another thread, the object of all this is to make Air Racing an everyday term.. as familiar as NASCAR.

Baby steps... one bite at a time..

Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Will they be showing it saturday night also at GSR? I'm sure those of us race fans that can't make friday's premiere due to other scheduled things or lack of tickets. Would love to see it on saturday night.

Dave
          Dave

Comment

Originally posted by catalinadave
            Will they be showing it saturday night also at GSR?
            Not unless Trisha Yearwood wants to see it too!

Comment

Yeah, my understanding was the GSR had a limited window for the show, and held it for us ahead of, well, larger paying gigs...

So if you can be there I look forward to seein' ya, otherwise I'll see you at the pylons...
              Jerry Beck II
              Director of Photography
              1st. Asst. Director
              Thunder Over Reno

Comment

Working...
              X