Wildfire at Reno?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wildfire at Reno?

I heard today, that Wildfire will be at Reno......anyone else heard this?? Thanks
    Brian

Re: Wildfire at Reno?

Hate to be a "nay-sayer," but we hear this rumor every year at about this time. I'll believe it when I see it!

FBK

Comment

Originally posted by supercub
      I heard today, that Wildfire will be at Reno......anyone else heard this?? Thanks
      Brian
      Where did you hear that? According to their website, they probably won't, because they still have flight testing to do. They might have a booth there though, so they can sell merchandise....... Dave Morss is the test pilot, and he pops in on this site once in a while, so he would definitely know.....Dave???
      "Racefuel, It's not just for breakfast anymore!" http://www.twracefotos.net

Comment

Well, he just said it may BE at Reno, not fly.

Comment

A friend that is a pylon judge told me........I don't know where he got his info from.........but when I questioned him, he was very postive that it would be there.........take it for what it's worth.time will tell. I know, I'll be there
          Brian

Comment

I asked Bill Statler, about 6 weeks ago, if they were going to make Reno this year and he said they're trying really hard but were still working on the gear door design. They had a test run on the engine and found a couple of problems that have now been resolved. He also said that if they did make it, Dave probably wouldn't be driving since he's there with a Sea Fury this year. I hope they do make it... it looks like they're really close but, they aren't on the entry list. I guess we'll know for sure in a couple of weeks.
            Sky Critter

Comment

Working...
            X