Clear All

• Mark Mark Mark Mark Today is your birthday

Happy Mark K form Shawn

Re: Mark Mark Mark Mark Today is your birthday

sorry Happy Birthday Mark

Comment

Hey Markers,
      That's a half century of living. Wish you all the best on the next half.
      Betty

Comment

Thanks

I couldn't be happier.... I went to work yesterday afternoon, signed about 200 papers to close out my personnel files, two papers that state I will not divulge any secret or sensitive information I've been privy to over the last 22 years, turned in my headset, and finally received two rather nice plaques congratulating me on my years in public service...... and then.............

DROVE AWAY FOR THE LAST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Retirement is gonna be great

BTW: I did find out that technically, my official retirement doesn't start until the close of business today....
        so I called in sick
        Mark K....

Comment

wow yesterday was my one anniversary at walmart Shawn Happpy birthday again

Comment

Happy Birthday Mark

We have missed you the last couple of years. Are you going to be able to come out any this year?

Ervan

Comment

Originally posted by ehare
              Happy Birthday Mark

We have missed you the last couple of years. Are you going to be able to come out any this year?

Ervan
              Yes - I plan on making a day trip out the Saturday before the races... that way I can maintain VFR (remain clear of crowds)

Can't be 100% positive as we had to plan the move to OKC during the Reno race week. Might be gone already if our schedule changes... might be here during race week too. It's just hard to put a finger on it, even at this late date. One thing for sure, I'm damn sure gonna try... and the job won't get in the way of that any longer

Been missing the fun & people out there as well.... so I certainly hope to see ya buddy
              Mark K....

Comment

Working...
              X