Plane-Girls at Reno-Maybe 2008

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plane-Girls at Reno-Maybe 2008

It looks extremely unlikely that the Plane-Girls will make Reno for 2007. We're sticking close to home this year to conserve $$$ for flight training and operations. With that said, the 2008 calendar is in production and will be available in November, we'll be at Midland for the CAF's homecoming show and at the Moonlight Fund Air Show in New Braunfels.

Our special thanks to all of the fans we met in Reno in 2006. We'll see you in 2008, so stay in touch, and encourage women to fly.

The photo is an outtake from a shoot we did with Triple Nickel in San Marcos. Miss Chasity Ballard, pilot, model, business executive (VP of Plane-Girls.com)

Doc-Crew Chief
    "Well behaved women seldom make history"
    Po zalogowaniu będziesz mógł zarządzać swoim serwerem poprzez intuicyjny, prosty w obsłudze i przyjazny interfejs.
    Dan "Doc" Googins
    Crew Chief
    www.Plane-Girls.com

Re: Plane-Girls at Reno-Maybe 2008

OK OK "Toots" so you got pretty faces and, er.. all the rest... <ahem> but we got RACEPLANES!!

Ahh... but, you got pretty ladies with, er, nice.. educations and all that..

Well!!

Jussst kidding!!

Sorry you guys can't make it to Reno!!

Good luck on your ventures!!

Nice.. err.. picture...

Wayne

Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

you will be missed in section 3...
      www.renosection3.com

Comment

Hey Doc

we got the airplanes all polished up for ya

and a new hangar to house them

when ya coming over wit da gurls?

Comment

Can't argue that you have great airplanes. If we can get the sponsors we might have a Plane-Girls Formula 1 team in a few years. Gee, I wonder how many people have said that before? But we dream big, and we work hard. It could happen!

Some of the y'all might prefer to see the girls in flightsuits (I know I do!) and some might prefer to see them dressed up for dinner (I know I do!). So hear ya go, compliments of the two original Plane-Girls, Chasity and Ambre. We were in CO last week for some promo work, a calendar shoot and some flying (hot air balloon). A little slow for y'all, but hope you're not too disappointed. The promo work was in bikinis, so I'll spare you that. Don't want to get too far off topic.

Chip, I'll call you this week to set up a shoot. Got some great new flyers to work with, in addition to the 2007 team.

Dan "Doc" Googins
          Crew Chief
          www.Plane-Girls.com

Comment

Any word on if the Plane Girls will make it to Reno for 2008?

Lonnie

Comment

Working...
            X