FIRE!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIRE!!!

From the Camarillo Air Show this weekend...

http://www.pbase.com/marauder61
    http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

Re: FIRE!!!

Smores anyone!

Comment

Gawd that's a lot of polishing -- beautiful!
      Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG
      World Speed Record Holder

Comment

All we need is mustard.............
        Attached Files

Comment

You never cease to amaze me Victor! Great shot yet again See you at 4SD

Comment

Is that Croul's machine? He used to have a low profile canopy a couple months ago!

Anthony
            "dont believe ANYTHING you hear and about HALF of what you see"...................J. Mott 1994

Comment

Originally posted by sierra fox
              Is that Croul's machine? He used to have a low profile canopy a couple months ago!

Anthony
              Hope, Croul's has painted wings.

Comment

How about Kevin LaRossa's if he indeed still has a 51?

Comment

Healer???
                  "dont believe ANYTHING you hear and about HALF of what you see"...................J. Mott 1994

Comment

That is one nice polished P-51!
                    Nice pictures,Thanks for the post.

Brian

Comment

That's cooool!! The polished Mustang sure looks sharp! Cudos to those who maintain that shine. I know how hard it is to keep those polished planes looking good.

FBK

Comment

Its the Healer. Rhino bought Kevin's share of it, i believe the other owner is either Dick Pack or Al Moreno. Previously it was owned by the late Bill Jones of Aircraft cylinder and Turbine.

Comment

Hello,
                          This is my very first post. I have been lurking way to long.

Victor, these are amazing shots and I love the "Man O War" shots on your site. I emailed you a long time ago about some of your shots. Since then I have spent some $$ on a camera and a nice lens. THanks for posting and displaying your passion for aircraft and photography.

I grew up in Madera California not to far from the airport there when the Warbids Airshow was there years ago. We used to sit out with the planes all night. I never quite got over that. Someday, I'll get to do that again. Time to get back to the studio. Thanks again for sharing your pics.

Cheers.

Jeff E

Comment

Well, the really interesting thing about those shots is that they all have a fire in them. In the background of the last shot you can see the huge smoke cloud from the now ridiculously large fire near Santa Barbara / Ojai.

I have seen that plane, very impressive. In fact I have always wondered why almost all P-51's aren't polished like that. Sure it is a lot of work, but the damn thing is worth a couple of million, just pay someone to do it!!

Comment

Working...
                            X