• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OMG!? RAREBEAR.COM HACKED???

Sumptin funny goin' over that way!

Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: OMG!? RAREBEAR.COM HACKED???

Way cool Wayne. Is that the scheme they are painting it??
    a&p

Comment

Originally posted by No1FBfan
      Way cool Wayne. Is that the scheme they are painting it??
      That is *close* but it's about as close as maybe October sometime.. meaning those poor guys and ladies are bustin knuckles and everything else just to get her in the air...

I ain't fraid of no ghost....

Hummn....

We might have TWO ghosts this year....

"POLAR BEAR?"

Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Groan.... I gotta quit this biz... I'm up almost 24 hrs solid w/o sleep cause I got all creative....

And.... I got PERMISSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANK YOU ROD LEWIS!

Wish we could stretch time out... bout a month.. four more weeks.. that's the ticket!

Oh, I forgot to mention, I was up all night doin' Vic's story too, the night before... workin on about 4 hrs in the last 36-40 hrs... Gettin goofy and I gotta go to an air show at about noon...

Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

I just got off my overnight work shift myself. I cant wait to see bear rounding the pylons. I know the crew is busting their butts getting her back in shape. Thanks for keeping us updated Wayne.
          a&p

Comment

Great work Wayne!!!

And yes the crew is working many a long hour. Yesterday during my short visit there were no less than ten people working on the Bear.

Lonnie

I'm going to stop by this weekend and see I can't catch them cranking the motor up. What a great bunch of people!!!

Comment

You buncha lucky stiffs.. Sure wish I could move out to RENO!
              Bear..... and now Ghost Fever Forever...... John

Comment

Nice job Wayne!!!

That is one spiffy paint job. I like the way it blend's some of year's past and into the future.

Thanks for the update!!!

Anthony
                "dont believe ANYTHING you hear and about HALF of what you see"...................J. Mott 1994

Comment

Very cool......Can not wait for September to get here and see her up and flying.....

Comment

It all just keeps gettin' better and better...........
                    "Racefuel, It's not just for breakfast anymore!" http://www.twracefotos.net

Comment

Originally posted by t-dub
                      It all just keeps gettin' better and better...........
                      Well I hope I made it clear enough that the "peek" you see there is just that, a peek. The actual final look of the airplane will, doubtless, be somewhat different at the very least..

Also at Rod's request, I put in a bit of a disclaimer at the end... HOPEFULLY making it clear that there is a snowball's chance in that warm place that she'll be painted as you see there come race day..

The team is and has been busting their asses for one first goal... SAFELY flying and then, SAFELY racing the airplane.. How she looks to us is way is and has to be way down the list of priorities... and my hat is off to them for this attitude...

I have been told that the levels of improvement in structure and reliability done to the airplane over the past months has been MONUMENTAL, other worldy... out of this world!

Cornell is a genius, of that there is no doubt, and he's extremely safety and structurally concious..

She's gonna be a runner for many years to come!

The paint, however she looks in th end will just be the icing on the big ol' bearcake!

Wayne Sagar
                      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

I don't care how she is painted. Since the competition will only see her tail feathers!
                        Tony

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar
                          Well I hope I made it clear enough that the "peek" you see there is just that, a peek. The actual final look of the airplane will, doubtless, be somewhat different at the very least..

Also at Rod's request, I put in a bit of a disclaimer at the end... HOPEFULLY making it clear that there is a snowball's chance in that warm place that she'll be painted as you see there come race day..

The team is and has been busting their asses for one first goal... SAFELY flying and then, SAFELY racing the airplane.. How she looks to us is way is and has to be way down the list of priorities... and my hat is off to them for this attitude...

I have been told that the levels of improvement in structure and reliability done to the airplane over the past months has been MONUMENTAL, other worldy... out of this world!

Cornell is a genius, of that there is no doubt, and he's extremely safety and structurally concious..

She's gonna be a runner for many years to come!

The paint, however she looks in th end will just be the icing on the big ol' bearcake!

I know she is only going to be all white. The crew told me that on the 13th. I don't care about paint. All I was meaning by saying "It just keeps getting better and better" is that the competition is getting better and better. Sept. Fury, Rare Bear, G.G., Strega etc. are making it more and more exciting...... By the way, Thanks Wayne for having a great site to play on!
                          "Racefuel, It's not just for breakfast anymore!" http://www.twracefotos.net

Comment

Nice job Wayne, very well done!

Jarrod

Comment

Originally posted by deepsky
                              I don't care how she is painted. Since the competition will only see her tail feathers!
                              Yep, the competition in 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc. will look good following her tail feathers….. hint hint.
                              Jason Schillereff

Comment

Working...
                              X