I have a surprise!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a surprise!!

I have a surprise that I would like to share...but it's going to take me a few minutes to get it all sorted out...And Wayne...I did get permission..

Re: I have a surprise!!

Oh boy!!!

Bring on the new and improved Bear!!!!

Comment

Well....... J/K

Comment

In a hanger not too far away, a talented group of people labor away at a daunting task. Their mission of restoring their charge to championship form is by no means an easy task. I stood in awe today and watched them work, and as I watched, I could see in my mind their intended goal. Victory and Gold...

A big thank you to Crew Chief Dave Cornell for letting me take a few pictures of their work in progress. Per his request, no photos were taken of the engine compartment. Something about their new 'Flux Capacitor design being highly classified.

My hat is off to these fearless warriors as they battle time itself in the quest for 'Gold'.

Lonnie

Sorry, did I say just a minutes?

Comment

Doh......I can't see any pics
          Red
          chanting...400+

Comment

Me either now...Cruddy, I was worried about that. Try this link and your luck...

Me sorry about the lack of pictures, when I previewed the post they was there...really they were.

Originally posted by Red
            Doh......I can't see any pics

Comment

Originally posted by MMPerk
              Me either now...Cruddy, I was worried about that. Try this link and your luck...

Me sorry about the lack of pictures, when I previewed the post they was there...really they were.
              Yea they were there for me also and if I open a new browser window, they are there again.. if I do a hard refresh, I only get red x's... Even more odd.... if I try to view the message in FireFarce... I can't even get the message board to open! Operah (misspelling intended) opens it but the message shows no images or red x's.. just a big blank spot in the message..

Restarted httpd and sql... server load is way low.. really unsure what's goin on!

Anyone else having problems with FireFarce??

Wayne
              Wayne Sagar
              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Lonnie.. you can upload them here if you like.. unless you can figure it out...

Wonder if Vic's shots are suddenly not showing???

Wayne Sagar
                "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

hey Wayne, im using firefarce and i got pics ok in the bear gallery, just checked Victors and got them too so im ok, she looks good roll on September, the bear chasing a ghost will be fantastic
                  race fan, photographer with more cameras than a camera store

Comment

Thanks...thats better. Do my eyes deceive me or are the flaps unseald I'd have thought that they would seal the gap before paint if they were going to.

Can't wait to hear how it flies.

Hmmmmm...now that I've posted this I can see three of the pics
                    Red
                    chanting...400+

Comment

The flaps where still being put together when the first coat of paint was applied. I expect them to be finished really really soon...It was only by lucks design that I was able to get out there 2 days in a row. I can picture the an engine start over the weekend. And I'll go out on a limb and predict that if things stay on track we can expect to hear the 'Bear' roar soon.

Lonnie

Comment

WOW! Looks like they've got a pretty big trash ahead of them, but it's dooable. Hats off to the team.

Comment

Hey, no pic's came up when I opened the thread. But, when it reopened after posting, all of the pic's came up.

Comment

A quick note on the flaps. I do believe that they are there in looks only. As I studied that area yesterday while I was visiting, I would have to swear the Bear doesn't actually have flaps. I know very little about the Bear, but I'm learning quickly.

Lonnie

Originally posted by Red
                            Thanks...thats better. Do my eyes deceive me or are the flaps unseald I'd have thought that they would seal the gap before paint if they were going to.

Can't wait to hear how it flies.

Hmmmmm...now that I've posted this I can see three of the pics

Comment

Originally posted by MMPerk
                              A big thank you to Crew Chief Dave Cornell for letting me take a few pictures of their work in progress. Per his request, no photos were taken of the engine compartment.
                              This to me is whats always been so lame about Reno...

1. There is no prize money to be won. Everyone looses their ass, every year.

2. Everyones plane is so different and unique.... not much could be transfered , even if you wanted to.

3. Being an " Isolationist" never bettered anyone's program, in any sport.

If Kerch wanted, and was allowed, to work on EVERYONES plane..... I GUARANTEE that the compitition would be much closer ( everyone would be between 460 and 490) and WAY fewer maydays would be called.

I wish the Bear crew all the best this year.... Safe & Fast on Sunday!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X