SteadFast looking for Reno experienced wrench as Crew Chief

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SteadFast looking for Reno experienced wrench as Crew Chief

Well folks the time is near and the Yak is in need of a Crew Chief for Reno 2007. Unfortunately we are on a very tight budget so the big pay of the Gold Racers just isnt there yet. I am willing to help with what I can but that number is an unknown as of yet. Our last Boss has left to go with the Bear Crew and we are supportive of his descision. We are looking for some one who works well with others, who can watch my back, radial experience would be great but not neccessary. I need someone who knows the Race Matrix and can see the pifalls out on the course while being my eyes on the ground on Comm 2. We will be running ADI this year so water injection experence would be nice. Further, Russian airplane background is not an issue. I take air racing very seriously and although we are a silver airplane we put forth a gold effort. If you know someone who would fit with our team, please call or send an email to
    whiteside@aol.com
    or
    707-321-7073
    Thanks and no matter who comes out of the woodwork, that Yak will be at Reno!

Re: SteadFast looking for Reno experienced wrench as Crew Chief

I don't know nothing about crew chief but here's a picture to help the cause.
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X