2007 Cheyenne Frontier Days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2007 Cheyenne Frontier Days

Pictures from the Cheyenne Frontier Days mini airshow. Always crappy shooting conditions for the Thunderbirds with the powerlines and facing the sun. Criticism always welcome.
    The rest can be found here http://www.pbase.com/jarrodeu/2007_c..._frontier_days

Jarrod

Re: 2007 Cheyenne Frontier Days

Love the Fury and P-80
    Red
    chanting...400+

Comment

Nice shots Jarrod!
      "Racefuel, It's not just for breakfast anymore!" http://www.twracefotos.net

Comment

Jarrod,

I too love the P80 shot! I'd have to say you've made the best of shooting in bad conditions. I cant tell you how many times i got great passes from airplanes and thought to myself, man those are gonna be great, cant wait to check'em out on the computer. Shooting at grey skies is tough, you kinda get what you get. I sure guys like Tim and Tyson can pull descent shots on days like this, whether it be with the camera or post process.

I go thru this every time i shoot at Chino. Wrong position to the sun and hazy conditions, always the same out there.

Anywhoo, thanks for sharing

Anthony
        "dont believe ANYTHING you hear and about HALF of what you see"...................J. Mott 1994

Comment

I like the -3 and the Sea Fury shots!!

Nice!

Wayne
          Wayne Sagar
          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Is that Steve Pattersons old Fury? The P-80 is actually a T-33 by the way. I wish there were a flyable P-80 around. Seems strange that there are no flyable examples of the first truly successful US fighter jet.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad Veich
              Is that Steve Pattersons old Fury? The P-80 is actually a T-33 by the way. I wish there were a flyable P-80 around. Seems strange that there are no flyable examples of the first truly successful US fighter jet.
              Nope, that's the Fire Hawk Fury and I can't remember who owns it.
              Jason Schillereff

Comment

Working...
              X