A Sunday Morning in Shafter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Sunday Morning in Shafter

A few weeks ago LD Hughes took me & my husband up in Miss TNT. It was a great ride, early in the day. What a wonderful way to spend a Sunday morning.
    Attached Files
    Kathleen

Re: A Sunday Morning in Shafter

You are sooooo lucky, I have never been up in anything other than a helicopter when I was 12 and commercial airliners.

Comment

Originally posted by Strega Fan
      A few weeks ago LD Hughes took me & my husband up in Miss TNT. It was a great ride, early in the day. What a wonderful way to spend a Sunday morning.
      Wow! I usually only read posts here as an email digest that does not have the pix shown.. just tuned into this one! Great! LD is a great guy, when I first met him, did not even know he flew! Great wrench and a flyer too!

Looks like you had a great day!!

Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Thanks Wayne. It was really cool to get to take a ride in a six-time Reno Gold Champion. Miss TNT is beautifully maintained. And I totally agree, LD is a good guy. My husband has known him since he was a teenager. My husband Bill was part of Tiger's race crew for lots of years and it has been my pleasure for the last 3 years to get to be on the inside of the rope in the Strega pits at Reno. See you in September!
        Kathleen

Comment

Working...
        X