Anyone Else Remember These Guys?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Else Remember These Guys?

All of the NAG talk on the Bear Cave thread made me want to dig this stuff out.

I still have the pin, but the t-shirt is long gone...
    Attached Files

Re: Anyone Else Remember These Guys?

Unfortunately I do...paid for a membership, received one magazine, no shirt, pin or other promised items that were supposed to come with the membership.

Comment

I got my t-shirt, pin, sticker and issue one of the mag because I signed up in person outside of Tiger's hanger at Minter Field in '91 or '92. I still have the envelope from issue #2. Well, they tried...

Comment

I did go to most of the races they did manage to put on -- always rather large purses and rather small crowds. I always wondered just where the money was coming from to put these races on...

Neal

Comment

I got a centerfold in one of there magizines. shawn

Comment

Yep.. I have that one... has my brothers interview in it... for those who want to read the interview... it is listed on Rhino's Website "we used it with permission of course ;-) " located below. Too bad it didn't make it but it seems that technology and websites were coming along and made it easier to do online. (my thoughts only?)

Randy Rheinschild
            www.Unlimitedair.com

Comment

RWe (NAG) must be doing something right, since we e: Anyone Else Remember These Guys?

We (NAG) must be dioing something right, we have been around for 34 years.
              Betty

Comment

Working...
              X