Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anybody have a closeup of Critical Mass' nose art?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anybody have a closeup of Critical Mass' nose art?

Does anybody have a closeup of Critical Mass' nose art? I would like to show it in Ebay auction 190135088157. I am selling my Critical Mass fighter jacket and would like a picture to show as a comparison. I also need a picture of Miss America. Ebay auction number 190135077065.

Can I buy a onetime use right from a photographer. Many thanks if someone could do this. I am just trying to do the right thing. I dont want to steal an image.

brewski_@hotmail.com or PM me if you prefer.
    Last edited by Brewski; 07-24-2007, 09:31 PM.
    Brewski

Re: Does anybody have a closeup of Critical Mass' nose art?

Originally posted by Brewski
    Does anybody have a closeup of Critical Mass' nose art? I would like to show it in Ebay auction 190135088157. I am selling my Critical Mass fighter jacket and would like a picture to show as a comparison. I also need a picture of Miss America. Ebay auction number 190135077065.

Can I buy a onetime use right from a photographer. Many thanks if someone could do this. I am just trying to do the right thing. I dont want to steal an image.

brewski_@hotmail.com or PM me if you prefer.
    Hey Brewski,

Check your PM's and email

Anthony
    "dont believe ANYTHING you hear and about HALF of what you see"...................J. Mott 1994

Comment

Ok boys and girls, this is a ONE OFF jacket and extremely unique. I should know because I designed the layout of the jacket and had it hand made. Embroidery is first rate on this jacket. I also designed a jacket after Strega and had it made. Wore it one time to Reno before Kerch made me sell the jacket to him. I mean it, he wouldn't let me leave the pits unless I promised to do so. A true collectible for the Miss A fan!!!!!!!!!

I also painted the artwork on the Critical Mass jacket using acrylic paint. Also a ONE OFF jacket, as it has not been duplicated since. Say it isn't so Brewski.....................you giving up on air racing?

Dave

Comment

Not really giving up but, I just don't wear it anymore. I hope somebody else can use it rather than hanging in my closet.

Trust me, I still lurk here everyday.

Dave, check your PM's
        Brewski

Comment

I wanna see the strega jacket

Comment

Hey Brewski, Check your PM and your e-mail. ENJOY! t-dub
            "Racefuel, It's not just for breakfast anymore!" http://www.twracefotos.net

Comment

Working...
            X