Relentless Wins Airventure cup...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Relentless Wins Airventure cup...

Relentless wins the Airventure cup with a time of 1 hour 15 Minutes and a speed of 337.5 Mph...

Good job Kevin...You really are Relentless...

Re: Relentless Wins Airventure cup...

Great job, Kevin. Here is a link to the results for all the racers.
    Official website of the EAA AirVenture Oshkosh fly-in convention in Oshkosh, Wisconsin, attracting more than 500,000 people and 10,000 airplanes each July.

Karen

Comment

Check out Lee Behel's time/speed @ 321mph. Not too far behind, but in another class.

Michael

Comment

422 miles in an hour and 15 minutes.... Holy S$%@!!!! That is awesome. Congrats Kevin, well deserved...

WRL

Comment

Originally posted by Mluvara
          Check out Lee Behel's time/speed @ 321mph. Not too far behind, but in another class.

Michael
          Normally aspirated.

Daily driver.

not over-revved, over-boosted, or run at redline.

321 mph.

The only mods are aerodynamic and efficiency. (yes, I count headers as an efficiency mod since they only allow the engine to do what it was supposed to in the first place.)

The Beluga mod strikes again!

Much credit goes to Mike Brown et. al. at Mountain Air and Lee's team for the prep and detail work that has gone into this airframe.
          Eric Ahlstrom

Comment

I get a charge out of Red Hamilton and Marilyn Boese in the W-10 Tailwind. 224MPH with 160 HP in a 54 year old airplane design. You think Mr. Whitman new his stuff?
            Gerry

Comment

My brother flew his first AV Cup race this year and he WILL do it again in Race #4! BTW, he ran an admittedly whimpy 24-square, 75% power. At the dinner after the race we heard LOUD and CLEAR that no one holds back!!! I was unsure of my availability this year, but I'm planing on it next year. Here's how I got to Oshkosh... Oh, and a pleasant surprise for me!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
              Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG
              World Speed Record Holder

Comment

Hey Peas...

Great fun putting two and two together. I was the rotten guy in the red RV8 that beat your brother (yes, I did not hold back!). And shared that good red beer with you two at Wendt's marina that night.

I will have to stop by the Cinci guys box now at Reno!

John

235 in a fat wing RV8.

Comment

Hi John: It was a pleasure hoisting a few with you! Paul has a LONG list of upgrades up his sleeve. (beat by a hershey bar!) What's the difference between Lightspeed and Sam James wheelpants? Ooops, I just gave away a "secret"!

Let's walk the pits together at Reno! We'll be there Sat & Sun. Tailwinds, Rudy
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by Peashooter; 07-31-2007, 07:39 PM.
                  Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG

Comment

John: I missed your arrival at Oshkosh, but I got Race 4's...

"Dr. Evo" arrives at Oshkosh, AirVenture 2007 as part of the AirVenture Cup racers mass arrival.

Paul's working on turning all that noise into velocity!
                    Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG

Comment

Working...
                    X