TSUNAMI Team Jacket on eBay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TSUNAMI Team Jacket on eBay

Sad but true - Just listed my cherished TSUNAMI team jacket on eBay. Looked in my closet the other day, and decided I had way too many aviation jackets for one guy to wear in a single lifetime (How did this happen, anyway?). So I'm down-sizing the collection to help recoup a wee bit from all the years of airshow/air racing pilgrimage expenses by selling-off various gems to folks who will appreciate them all the more.

Anybody interested can just type-in: 'TSUNAMI', 'air race', 'A-2 jacket' or the item # (290142168392) into the eBay search engine box. My loss is your gain and hope it finds a good home ('boo-hoo', I'm sad already...)

BuckyD

Re: TSUNAMI Team Jacket on eBay

How can you bear to sell that? Man, I would sell almost anything else before my Tsunami jacket! That's almost sacreligious! Tsunami was more than just an icon, it was a true LEGEND! Oh well, just my opinion....
    "Racefuel, It's not just for breakfast anymore!" http://www.twracefotos.net

Comment

What's wrong with you man!?!?
      _________
      -Matt
      Red Bull has no earthly idea what "air racing" is.

Comment

you really should list what the jacket is made out of. Is it leather? What is your reserve?

Comment

My TSUNAMI team jacket eBay auction's gonna end in less than a half-hour. (18:59:39 Pacific Time) and hope it gets a good new owner! Go to eBay.com and punch-in the auction item # (290142168392) and you'll be taken directly to the auction. Thanks & Good Luck!!!

BuckyD

Comment

BuckyD,
            I think you would have done better if you'd put all the information here, (size, material, picture, etc), on this site, or at least put in the ebay link, (like VR-92 did).
            Always make it as easy for the customer, as you can.
            Too bad I past through 'Large' in eight grade...

Comment

Good points. I've relisted the jacket for another go around on the eBay Unlimited course. Auction ends this Sunday, Aug. 5th @ 19:13:07. Jacket is blue fabric A-2 Style, Men's L, with quilted lining. Measurements noted on the auction page.

DBD

Comment

Working...
              X