RARA Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RARA Tickets

WooHoo, Guess what came in the mail today, Yep my pit passes and grandstand seat tickets. Now it seems as if it's just around the corner, WOOHOO. Rad

Re: RARA Tickets

Yep...got my season tickets today as well...It's almost time to start packing!
    Sky Critter

Comment

Originally posted by Missileer
      Start? Hell, all I've gotta do is put the food and drink in the RV and I'm ready to go.

Oh yeah...mine came today also.
      LOL.. .I've not unpacked from the last time I went down! I'm thinkin, since I'll prolly head down a couple more times before RENO to check on Bear progress.. I may just not repack!

Two years ago, actually three, I converted to my laptop early before Reno so I'd be used to it once I got there.. heck, I never went back to the desktop!

Packed... I'm ALWAYS packed!!

The excitement BUILDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

I have yet to order my tickets...where are we all sitting? I liked section F, pretty close to the home pylon.

Lonnie

I'm off the whole week plus the following Monday...must recover before returning to work...

Wayne...which one is the Bear Cave...I'm out in Stead about 3 days or so a week...not sure they would like my big truck cruising down the ramp, but what the heck.

Comment

Awesome! I just got my press credentials approved. I am drooling after shooting the PRS. Can't wait for the Unlimited Gold race on Sunday

Comment

Our group is in section D up on rows 26 & 27. This year we're bringing 4 newbies. I'm guessing they'll get hooked and become regulars in the years to come
            Sky Critter

Comment

Yea, you actually can get awesome pictures from the grandstands also. Especially at the top row

Comment

Section D row 31 See you there. Rad

Comment

Hey guys since I'm working there I don't have seats...but I would love to meet up with you kind folks from the board.

Maybe we can have a happy hour one day after the races?

Comment

The NAG Shack in the Pits will have a message board you can use.
                    Betty

Comment

Thanks for reminding us of that Betty...you guys are awesome!!!
                      Looking forward to putting faces to names...
                      Went Fast, Forgot to Turn Left, Saw God!

Comment

Working...
                      X