Doghouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doghouse

It's come to my attention that some folks who have recently come here might well be better off not being here.

Might I remind all users, both old and new, that the primary function of this message system is to entertain me, the owner.. (just kidding) but really.. I don't like to have to watch over discussions that appear either out of control or on the verge of getting there...

I get an email each and every time a post is made... both worthwhile and worthless...

To a lot of the old crew.. I'm about half a keyboard stroke away from creating a new section in the forum, called "romper room" to which, I will move each thread that goes completely awack from the main topic with which it was originated in.

I do enjoy the banter but, having said that, I don't want visitors who come here to learn about air racing and things related to be besieged with a board which is constantaly acting like a chat room (I guess I need to step up and give you that chat roomm ey)...

I'm also about half a battery charge away from not having a computer for a few days.. the Dell is trying very hard to give up on me.. A long known problem with the Inspiron 5160's has cropped up and is biting me badly.. It will not recognize it's charger. Most folks say it's the MB, Dell, while gracefully extending the warranty till 2008 on all affected computers, choose to solve the problem by replacing the power supply.. which, from what I read on the dell forum, does not solve it..

From there, they DO replace the MB for FREE!!!!!!

Which, while I will have to do without the puter for about a week, does not break my heart for other, previously mentioned reasons...

Long story short..

Try to keep threads on topic or start them in grafitti section where it's expected that things get out of control.. or, I will gladly move topics which do so, or the portions of them, therein, which get out of control..

Thanks in advance for understanding...

I yeild the floor..

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Doghouse

Wasn't me.

Comment

Yup... like it never happened... onward..

Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by Missileer
        More accurately...it wasn't us.
        Musta been that "good ole boys" rule change comment.

He has been "disappeared".

Comment

Originally posted by Missileer
          More accurately...it wasn't us.
          You started it!

Comment

Here we go.....
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar
              ... I'm about half a keyboard stroke away from creating a new section in the forum, called "romper room" to which, I will move each thread that goes completely awack from the main topic with which it was originated in. Wayne
              Hope you have the bandwidth...

Comment

Thank you Wayne for bringing LAW into an otherwise LAWLESS town.

Now lookie here hoss....... you run a respectable business here and I won't have to come in here and hassle you. You all listen up! There's a new sheriff in town....................and his name is Reggie Hammond, Be cool you all. Peace!

Dave

Comment

Working...
                X