Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flying...The Dream Still Lives

Howdy to all,

Last night I watched 'One Six Right: The Romance of Flying' in High Def. I have seen this piece before, but in HD it was rather stunning, and very inspirational.

Ever since I was a kid I've wanted to get my pilots license, but I have yet to follow through with that dream. But it will not be much longer before I'll have the extra cash flow to pay for this little dream. I have taken a few lessons, and even passed the ground shool, and written exam, but that too was many years ago. Seeing 'One Six Right' has been like a kick in the pants for me to get motivated.

So for those out there that are thinking about getting your wings, watch 'One Six Right', it's a great motivator.

Lonnie

Re: Flying...The Dream Still Lives

Dave and I watched One Six Right for the first time this week. What a great, great piece. Very moving, beautifully done.

Comment

So how does one get their hands on this masterpiece? I remember a discussion about this some time ago, but don't remember the details. You know, getting old and stuff
      Never mind. Maybe next year

Comment

One Six Right has been digitally remastered in 1080p from the original HD footage. The Anniversary Edition Blu-ray includes all special features from the DVD, all content from One Six Left (The Companion DVD), plus 10-minutes of new footage — all in HD.

worth every penny!

Comment

Originally posted by KarenMorss
          http://www.onesixright.com/

worth every penny!
          Oh yeah, I remember now. Thanks Karen. I appreciate the help.
          Bill
          Never mind. Maybe next year

Comment

Thanks for the link

just purchased a copy

Comment

Working...
            X