Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP!!! Need pictures of Lou IV and John McKittrick at PRS 2007

Hey guys and gals,
    There will be a service for John in Southern California this Friday, and I was in charge of pulling pictures I had shot in Reno when John was there looking to get into racing. I was hoping that I could have you send me shots that you had taken so I can forward them to a A/V person who will putting a slideshow/video together for the service...
    As always any help would be great.....
    Thanks,
    Randy Rheinschild

Ps. Sorry for the short notice. I need to forward them on by this evening at the latest!!!
    Randy Rheinschild
    www.Unlimitedair.com

Re: HELP!!! Need pictures of Lou IV and John McKittrick at PRS 2007

Rhino Jr, Wayno is probably your best bet. The King should have something from the ramp/pit area. My best guess.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by paintboy
      Rhino Jr, Wayno is probably your best bet. The King should have something from the ramp/pit area. My best guess.

Dave
      I might, but whatever I have (most of it anyway) from PRS is still on the disk that at last report was still in the recovery process... *sigh*

Every time I think about this, my heart just breaks! A successful guy, full of adventure, most of his life ahead of him.. able to achieve things most of us will only dream about and he gets bit by the same thing that bit many students during the WWII training phases..

And from what I understand, if not for a fluke of fate, he might well have survived this accident..

Just a sad, sad day in warbird flying...

Wayne
      Wayne Sagar
      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

I've already e-mailed Griffon Girl. She took lots of pictures, both ground and A2A.
        Betty

Comment

I have oneof it on the ramp. Very nice photo with a point and shoot. Too big of an image to post. Can I e-mail it to you? What's your e-mail...
          my e-mail is yeneef@sbcglobal.net
          Last edited by a4gturn; 07-17-2007, 10:00 PM. Reason: adding my e-mail
          ...going off the rails on a crazy train....

Comment

It's 4am but I just got this message. Just in case you can still use them. I have the pictures way bigger on the hard drive if you want them give me an address.
            Attached Files

Comment

I forgot to add my email addres... sorry guys and gals.
              Randy Rheinschild
              rwflyboy@gmail.com will get them there.
              thanks,
              Randy
              Randy Rheinschild
              www.Unlimitedair.com

Comment

Yeah... Too bad I didn't make it to PRS... However I did manage to capture these with the remote from the ship...

http://www.pbase.com/marauder61
                http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

Comment

Who is flying Lou? I thought for PRS you had to have 50 hrs. in the type of plane you are racing, so if John was on his first solo, he can't be flying, so is that him in the back?

T

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Trey Carroll
                      Who is flying Lou? I thought for PRS you had to have 50 hrs. in the type of plane you are racing, so if John was on his first solo, he can't be flying, so is that him in the back?

T
                      In the pics above it's Matt Jackson flying with Dennis Sanders in the back.
                      They alternated between Lou IV and Argo for training the new race pilots.
                      Jason Schillereff

Comment

Working...
                      X