I'mmmmmmm baaaaaaaaack!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'mmmmmmm baaaaaaaaack!

Reno 2002 - Mike Gallagher x 5 - there's no time to waste!

Another shot of # 45, Risky Business, in the Pits at Stead. With the attrition that has occured so far, don't be surprised if Bill wins the National Championship in his last race! Those Bear Bears don't know everything!

Just kidding Bear Bear. I know what a drag omnipotence is these days! Everyone thinks they know more than you, until you correct them!

Don't be mad! Bear and I joke like this all the time!
    Attached Files

Reno 2002 - Mike Gallagher x 5

This North American P-51D Mustang is part of the Rolls Royce Heritage Cup competition, and won't be racing. Known as the *Dove of Peace,* it has personally shot down fifty enemy aircraft! Squadron motto: *We come in peace (shoot to kill!).*

Okay, okay. I'll try to lay off the jokes:
    Attached Files

Comment

Reno 2002 - Mike Gallagher

Nose art on the *Dove of Peace." Would make a great tattoo.
      Attached Files

Comment

Full frontal view of *Dove of Peace.* Bob Converse - we have you're checkerboard. If you want it back, safe and in one piece, you must appear at Reno in 2003 to claim it!
        Attached Files

Comment

John Parker gazes at his instruments prior to a test flight in Thunder Mustang Race 251. A penalty to Darryl Greenamyer (low flying -- who'd a thought! ) gave John the win yesterday at Reno Stead. Shades of R2K! "First race, first place!"
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X