Clear All

• Grass Valley - One Photo

That's it, I only took one...
    Thanks Ken!!!

http://www.pbase.com/marauder61
    http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

Re: Grass Valley - One Photo

Hey Victor,
    It was a real treat to meet you and Ken D. Got some nice shots of you in the plane on taxi, thanks for the thumbs up
    Will post some pics when I get back from camping. If you want to go fishing drop on by the lake, stampede.

Bob

Comment

Well if you only took one, at least it was a good one! Nice flying with you Victor, and nice to meet you Bob.

-Ken

Comment

Victor - Beautiful shot, as always. It was great to meet you and your son on Saturday. I did forget to ask you where the mothership was parked...or maybe you just beamed down for the day?

At any rate, thanks for taking the time to talk. Hope to see you at Reno.
        Mark Johnson
        Strega Fan since 1997

Comment

AWESOME shot yet again Victor!

Comment

Victor,

Great picture of Bob and Jim, two super guys in my book

Sitting here in the Holiday Inn Express in Belleville, MI recovering from a very hot and humid Thunder over MI airshow, wishing I had gone to the Grass Valley fly-in instead.

Tomorrow I have to head down to Orlando in the morning for my Grandfathers funeral. Send me a pm with your email addy, I'll be home Thurday, I'd like to get them each on of these pics for thier collection.

Warren

Comment

Originally posted by Ken Dwelle
              Well if you only took one, at least it was a good one! Nice flying with you Victor, and nice to meet you Bob.

-Ken

Was a pleasure meeting you also Ken, We just got home last nite, I am going to get my pics devoloped today and will post if any look halfway decent. WE slayed the Kokanee at Stampede, putting 15 of them on the smoker tomorrow We also got caught in the middle of a thunderstorm, strikes all around us and 3 fires across the lake were started, oh and it snowed a little bit. Hard to believe that it can snow in calif in July.

Bob

Comment

Working...
              X