Rare Bear & Friends video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rare Bear & Friends video

Well I’ve redone the Rare Bear & friend’s video so here you go.
    I broke the video into three parts (31, 38, & 51 Megs) so if you just right click, save, and go read a book for awhile, I think you’ll enjoy them.
    The video is from the Friday heat race in 2003 where Dago broke the course speed record. So crank the volume and enjoy the 3 blade on the Bear thumping around the course.

Jason Schillereff

Re: Rare Bear & Friends video

Originally posted by Jason S.
    Well I’ve redone the Rare Bear & friend’s video so here you go.
    I broke the video into three parts (31, 38, & 51 Megs) so if you just right click, save, and go read a book for awhile, I think you’ll enjoy them.
    The video is from the Friday heat race in 2003 where Dago broke the course speed record. So crank the volume and enjoy the 3 blade on the Bear thumping around the course.

http://warbirdaeropress.com/JasonVid...r&Friends3.wmv
    LOL.. I'm just gigglin that your're bustin Scotty Gee's bandwidth with yer vids!

hope his host can put up with the load!!!!

Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Happy 4th everyone. Great video. Nice to see a little bit of Furias in there. Thanks
      SteveB

Comment

Jason, the videos you post are just freaking AWESOME! Thank you so much

OK.... who here hasn't done what the guy in video 2 was doing? Giving a play by play to a buddy that couldn't be there, then holding the phone to the sky when the racers pass so he can hear the action. Classic
        Stevo

Blue Thunder Air Racing
        My Photos
        My Ride

Comment

I am packing my bags now. Don't want to hear that Reno is still 2 months away.

I must have it bad. Just listening to The Bear and Dago making a pass is thrilling. I showed it to my family, nothing. How is that possible.

Comment

Thanks everyone, I'm glad you like them. So stay tuned, if everything works out this year, I should have some even better stuff for your viewing pleasure.

HiredBitSlinger:
            On a similar note to your family not getting into it…. a few years ago while on the crowd line in the pits, all of us warbird nuts were drooling all over the planes as they taxied by and then all of a sudden this wife or girlfriend of a guy that was next to me blurted out that the Mustang looked like a pregnant guppy and was an ugly airplane. It was almost like going into a country bar and yelling out that cowboys suck. She wasn't too popular with the people standing around her.
            Jason Schillereff

Comment

Jason, thanks, I needed that!! Getting closer!

And many thanks to Scotty for the bandwidth!

John

Comment

Originally posted by Jason S.
                Thanks everyone, I'm glad you like them. So stay tuned, if everything works out this year, I should have some even better stuff for your viewing pleasure.

HiredBitSlinger:
                On a similar note to your family not getting into it…. a few years ago while on the crowd line in the pits, all of us warbird nuts were drooling all over the planes as they taxied by and then all of a sudden this wife or girlfriend of a guy that was next to me blurted out that the Mustang looked like a pregnant guppy and was an ugly airplane. It was almost like going into a country bar and yelling out that cowboys suck. She wasn't too popular with the people standing around her.
                Well how did she look?

Jarrod

Comment

Originally posted by jarrodeu
                  Well how did she look?

Jarrod
                  She was kind of hot so I let it slide.
                  Jason Schillereff

Comment

Thank you very much. Great footage. That was a very exciting year. However I am sure 2007 will be one to put down into the books!!
                    Thanks again, loved it!!
                    My heart starts beating again in September.

Comment

Did you see about halfway through video #3 when John stuck the left main on the runway that big puff of smoke that made a nice vortex spiral thing just afterwards.

Great video. Agree great to see Furias, CM, DR, so many of the old school racers.

THanks for the vid, even though I was at PRS this really helps...

TJ
                      Tom Johnson,
                      Aviation Insurance Broker / Yak 50 Owner
                      www.airpowerinsurance.com

Comment

Cool videos, please post more. Thanks Jody

Comment

Working...
                        X