Optimists RV Lot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Optimists RV Lot

Does anybody know if the Optimists will have their RV lots available this year for the races? I didn't make it last year, so I didn't get information on returning for this year.

If anyone has a number to call, or an address, that would be great.

Thanks for the help!

Danno

Re: Optimists RV Lot

I've been camping there the last 10+ years and have reservations for this year. I don't have a contact number handy, but the Reno Optimists have a website with that info (Google it).

Comment

There is also info on the rara site for that lot. Too crowded for me!

Comment

Thanks guys!

I'll check out your info.

Danno

Comment

If someone gives me a homemade cooked meal during the races, I promise to give you a ride to town for what ever you made need. While working during the day, I can get a little hungry being at the races for 12 hrs a day.

Comment

i don't pre-pay. i used to cost more (still does?). i get a spot when i arrive. i never had a problem. though, i get there tu. or wed. night... oh, and can't one just go to the airrace.org website and buy everything? again, i buy it all when i get there...

Comment

We do the same for a space out in the field...got up there last year on Sunday and had the whole field to ourselves...showers over at the church and the porta-potties are cleaned every morning...not a bad set up.....only been camping out there since 70.....LOL
              Went Fast, Forgot to Turn Left, Saw God!

Comment

Working...
              X