Not so great landing!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not so great landing!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone, check out this video of how NOT to land a Mustang.
    P.S. the lady in the back ground is on some serious drugs.
    Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
    Jason Schillereff

Re: Not so great landing!!!!!!!!

I am feeling transferrence pains from that one. Time for a cup of coffee.
    _________
    -Matt
    Red Bull has no earthly idea what "air racing" is.

Comment

"No big deal" just a prop strike on a million dollar airplane. That lady's on crack.

Is it just me or is that runway about two feet wide?

Comment

Took place a little over a year ago at the Lodi Airport. Bent the wing, and probably ruined an engine on that landing. Sad.................... but at least everyone walked away from the experience.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by paintboy
          Took place a little over a year ago at the Lodi Airport. Bent the wing, and probably ruined an engine on that landing. Sad.................... but at least everyone walked away from the experience.

Dave
          The quality didn't look very good on my computer here....but can you tell me what/who's plane that is? Don't recognize it...appears to be all black, perhaps?

Comment

Originally posted by speeddemon
            The quality didn't look very good on my computer here....but can you tell me what/who's plane that is? Don't recognize it...appears to be all black, perhaps?
            It’s Bob Love’s old plane, http://www.mustangsmustangs.com/p-51...44-73079.shtml
            Jason Schillereff

Comment

Originally posted by paintboy

Dave
              Any idea if the repairs were made and if it is airworthy again? I know they used to offer rides in that mustang out of Lodi. I have been wanting to go take my first Mustang ride for a while now and was thinking about contacting them, although I don't think I would want to experience a landing like that.....severe pucker syndrome.

Comment

Last time I saw, the airplane was still in the back corner of the hangar right off Highway 99 at the Lodi airport; you know, the one with the DC-3 pushed right up against it.

If you really want a Mustang ride, give a call down to Hollister and get the ride of your life. Enjoy!

SA

Comment

That was just plain painful to watch Any idea of the background? How many hours had he been flying mustangs and did he regularly operate out of there?

Michele

Comment

[QUOTE=Joe S.]That lady is on crack! QUOTE]

I second that! I felt an overwhelming desire to reach through the monitor and strangle her. The maniacal laughter after the prop strike is...well, insane.

Comment

Hi all,

Quick question...I do know that a prop strike can do terrible damage to an engine. But a P-51 has a gearbox, would that help save the motor from damage from that kind of strike?

Lonnie

Comment

Originally posted by Joe S.
                        That lady is on crack!

We tried to arrange a ride for my dad a little over a year ago. What a joke that was! They are a bunch of amateur flakes out there. Stay away!

Looks like it was a good thing it fell through!
                        Heeeey Joooe, sorry a certain song popped into my mind as I started typing.
                        If you’re ever around the Santa Rosa area Dan Vance is based down there and he’s an excellent Mustang driver. He gives rides at the various airshows on the west coast but I think he does the rides out of his home base as well.
                        Jason Schillereff

Comment

Important thing to understand, no one "sells" rides in their airplanes. It really is wonderful that these guys are able to share with those of us less fortunate!

Wayne Sagar
                          "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Selling? That's a bad word. Arrangements can sometimes, be made.

Comment

The more times the pilot goes - g the more gas money mysteriously shows up in back after the flight

Comment

Working...
                              X