Antique Airplane Fly In pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Antique Airplane Fly In pics

I went to an Antique Airplane Fly In this Saturday at the Gardner, Ks. Airport. I really enjoy this annual event ... real impromptu ... no airshow schedule ... some planes sitting, some flying .. grass strip or pavement.
    It gave me a chance to try out my new Canon 30D with a 18-55mm lens and a 70-300mm telephoto lens with image stabilization.
    I posted a few pics below and attached a link to my Photobucket folder where I have some of my better pics stored for viewing. Click on the link and chose the slideshow option to view the largest & best picture size.

Hope you enjoy. Ron

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Re: Antique Airplane Fly In pics

Nice !

Is that you Peas in the last shot?
    Jeff Loewe
    www.jlofoto.com

Comment

Great shots. That kid in the Cub reminds me of myself as a kid learning to fly.
      No pixels were harmed, honest.

http://www.ignomini.com
      http://www.pbase.com/ignomini

Comment

I am still wiping the drool off my keyboard from that Staggerwing. I LOVE those airplanes. Great shots!

Comment

Originally posted by zaqwrx
          Nice !
          Is that you Peas in the last shot?
          Jeff! You know me to be a modest guy -- I don't let my "jugs" hang out like that!
          Attached Files
          Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG
          World Speed Record Holder

Comment

Originally posted by Peashooter
            Jeff! You know me to be a modest guy -- I don't let my "jugs" hang out like that!
            Jeff Loewe
            www.jlofoto.com

Comment

Working...
            X