Voodoo Web site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voodoo Web site

We have posted a new 3 part video on the Voodoo web site of an interview with Bob Button and two of his crew. This is the answers to the questions that we collected a the first of the year.

Dan and Darren

Re: Voodoo Web site

Awesome videos... I really appreciate that some teams take the time to put stuff like this out

One small thing though, the sound at about 6-7 minutes into the 3rd video gets a little out of time with the video. Not sure if you noticed or not but I though I'd bring it up.
    Stevo

Blue Thunder Air Racing
    My Photos
    My Ride

Comment

Very cool! Tell Bob and cerw thanks. The main thing I got from all that is it appears he is in it for the long haul, hopefully his luck will improve.

Comment

Originally posted by Embdad
        We have posted a new 3 part video on the Voodoo web site of an interview with Bob Button and two of his crew. This is the answers to the questions that we collected a the first of the year.

Dan and Darren
        Very cool guys! Great to hear the facts from the the man himself.

Why is Skip out?

Anthony
        Last edited by sierra fox; 06-23-2007, 05:29 PM. Reason: spelling
        "dont believe ANYTHING you hear and about HALF of what you see"...................J. Mott 1994

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony
          Why is Skip out?
          Short version is that Skip flew the plane, said some not so nice things about parts of it, and was asked by Mr Button and crew to never fly it again.

Comment

"I'd call her Britney Spears but we'd have to shave her head and get the kid off the front seat".... Awesome

Comment

Originally posted by Race5
              Short version is that Skip flew the plane, said some not so nice things about parts of it, and was asked by Mr Button and crew to never fly it again.
              Not just that....but when Skip said them, they were very public--like on the pages of Air Classics--instead of bringing them up to Button personally.

Comment

Thank you so much for the video. Very informative and entertaining. It really gets the blood pumping in anticipation for Reno this year. I am very happy to get the opportunity to hear about the development of this aircraft and the team. We'll be rootin' for ya.

Thanks again
                My heart starts beating again in September.

Comment

Very cool that the team would take the time to get something like this up on their website. Very cool indeed! Thanks guys for sharing and good luck in Reno this year!
                  Mike S
                  www.indyairshow.com
                  www.indytransponder.com

Comment

Working...
                  X