Born again Stearman...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Born again Stearman...

OK.. this is one of those projects where I can't share much (once again) right off the bat, because, this shoot needs to go to magzines for consideration...

But... just got back from spending a wonderful 12 hrs with one of my dearest friends and his new "baby"...

Gary.... forgive me, I forgot the new baby's name... but here she is, where she belongs... in the air in the hands of her delighted, delightful builder/pilot.. Gary Thompson!

This is a "brings tears to your eyes" airplane... A ground up, "brand new" airplane!

I know others wanted this "first shoot" with the new baby.. Thank you very much Gary for accomadating me on short notice!

MUCH more to come!
    Attached Files
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Born again Stearman...

By the grin on his face i'd say he's definitely a proud father!!!!

Beautiful machine
    "dont believe ANYTHING you hear and about HALF of what you see"...................J. Mott 1994

Comment

Wayno,

I'll get you my pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful Stearman and thanks for sharing.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by paintboy
        Wayno,

I'll get you my pretty!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beautiful Stearman and thanks for sharing.

Dave
        LOL... well, I've been working on this session for over three years.. Meant a lot to both of us to share the moment. Gary Thompson is truly one of my all time dearest friends!

That grin is real and he gets it every time he looks at the airplane..

He's a little kid in a man's body.. completely lost in the moment, playing with his favorite toy.

Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
        X