A few from PRS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few from PRS

Had to work this morning... have not gotten out to the field as yet..

Here's a few from yesterday.
    Attached Files
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: A few from PRS

Whose Buckeye was that? And can he race with the L-39s. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by tex-fan
      Any straight wing jet can race this year. I believe there is a T-33 at PRS also.

Comment

Originally posted by Race5
        Any straight wing jet can race this year. I believe there is a T-33 at PRS also.
        Too bad we don't have any F-84's or F-89's out there that could come play too!

Comment

Originally posted by Race5
          Any straight wing jet can race this year.
          Leading edge or trailing edge? (LOL...Hmmm, F106?)

Oops...no burners either!!!

Good shots Wayne.

Comment

Originally posted by tex-fan
            Think its Dr Rich Sudgens outta Jackson Hole, Wy or Driggs, Id.

Comment

Was that Skip flying the Red Lancair? Nice tail number NS4NE. It will be great to see skip rounding the pylon's again. The Buckeye looked really sweet and will be a great addition around the pylons as well. Relentless looks like it has a SuperSport motor on it and was just purring, way to go Kevin. The cowling looks like it's had it's Wheaties. Dasher was just chillin on thursday, sorry I didn't get a chance to say hi. You walked in to the hanger just as I saw you. I'll see you in Sept. Pop's & Steadfast sounded great, as did all of those wonderful engines.

Dave
              Dave

Comment

Yup, that would be Skip driving. It's crazy to think there are more Sport class birds at PRS than would be allowed to race in Sept. Twenty eight is a full field. I think this class my have a future.

Comment

Originally posted by catalinadave
                  Was that Skip flying the Red Lancair? Nice tail number NS4NE. It will be great to see skip rounding the pylon's again. The Buckeye looked really sweet and will be a great addition around the pylons as well. Relentless looks like it has a SuperSport motor on it and was just purring, way to go Kevin. The cowling looks like it's had it's Wheaties. Dasher was just chillin on thursday, sorry I didn't get a chance to say hi. You walked in to the hanger just as I saw you. I'll see you in Sept. Pop's & Steadfast sounded great, as did all of those wonderful engines.

Dave
                  Skip's gonna want more cowbell -- no boost in that bird -- yet.
                  Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG
                  World Speed Record Holder

Comment

Originally posted by Peashooter
                    Skip's gonna want more cowbell -- no boost in that bird -- yet.
                    I've gotta fever, and the only prescription is...
                    Attached Files

Comment

here is some today Shawn
                      Attached Files

Comment

Who's flying Argo? Mark Watt? Nelson Ezell?
                        "dont believe ANYTHING you hear and about HALF of what you see"...................J. Mott 1994

Comment

Originally posted by sierra fox
                          Who's flying Argo? Mark Watt? Nelson Ezell?
                          Mark has the leperchaun helmet, and that one above looks pretty green to me, so I'd guess that's him.

Comment

Originally posted by Trey Carroll
                            I've gotta fever, and the only prescription is...
                            ...and this time, Gene....I want you to really explore the studio space.

You got it, Bruce.

I mean it. Explore the space.

Comment

It was good to see everyone. A HUGE thank you goes out to RARA and Valerie in particular for everything. Being afforded the kind of access they allowed us, gives us the opportunity to bring the PRS to the masses. Without the cooperation of RARA, the kind of coverage from the PRS would be limited to the pit area. And that simply would not allow us to bring the PRS happenings direct to you.................in your face so to speak.
                              If the Jet Class can muster up enough racers to come to Reno in September, it should be a very interesting race, with all the different types the class is now open to. Rich Sugden brought his beautiful T-2 Buckeye and blistered the course with his low course line and aggressive flying. What a stunning aircarft, and a great contrast from the numerous L-39's already racing in the class. From what I have been told they need 18 racers to show to be able to race. A FULL class. Keep your fingers crossed and be ready for some exciting racing in this class.

Thought I would post a few from yesterdays happenings. Enjoy everyone.

Dave
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X