Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Last Try For Today... 2 Images ( I Hope )...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Try For Today... 2 Images ( I Hope )...

I'm going to need some help... (LOL) I wanted the pictures appear in full view inside the post the way ( Victor's do )?

Maybe 5 or six images in one posting?

Re: Last Try For Today... 2 Images ( I Hope )...

Originally posted by Remo
    I'm going to need some help... (LOL) I wanted the pictures appear in full view inside the post the way ( Victor's do )?

Maybe 5 or six images in one posting?
    Ahh... you'd have to host them on a separate image account like Victor and some others.. Personally, remembering when I travel and have to use a dialup, the full view images are a HUGE pain. They make each page take forever to download... anyway...

You can put up to ten images in each post via the upload method here, but they will show as thumbnails until the vistor clicks on them.. they will also show how many times they have been clicked on when you hover over them... kind of handy actually

Don't know if this helps but on the manage attachments screen for uploading, it gives you ten boxes.. If you browse to an image on your loval drive in each one, or in as many as you want up to ten, but use separate boxes for each image, then click the upload link.. if they are all within spec, they will show as multiple thumbnails..

Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Nice shots. Thanks for sharing!
      Tony

Comment

Really and I mean really nice shots cant wait56 to see more, but can you make them maybe 800x900 pixels? I am on a 20" monitor and like the larger images. ) If you do rthis for me I will buy you a beverage or two of your choice at this years race

Thanks,

Bob

Comment

Working...
        X