News on wildfire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News on wildfire

Hey all, just cruised by the wildfire website and read the latest report, good news on the crew members, and good news on wildfire herself.....
    race fan, photographer with more cameras than a camera store

Re: News on wildfire

Good news!

http://www.pbase.com/marauder61
    http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

Comment

One of the new crew members, Shawn, works with my son-in-law at the skunkworks... We'll have to quiz him on the project!
      Went Fast, Forgot to Turn Left, Saw God!

Comment

its great news, hopefully their test programme goes well, and she makes reno
        race fan, photographer with more cameras than a camera store

Comment

Last year, the Unlimited techs wanted to see it at PRS, before they would allow it to race, (being an original design), so we should know in a few days....

Comment

Finally........... the a/c may make it ti Reno!

It will be interesting to see flex its muscles

Some things look a bit strange but all the best for a bunch of dedicated wing nuts that never gave up.!!

BM

Comment

Ya know, a certain 'little' ex-communist trainer (with the initials of CzechMate) has done AMAZING things with an R2800! Who knows, with a 'purpose-built' airframe wrapped around one of those jewels, i think we'll
              be pleasantly surprised! With a skilled flyer like DM herding her around the barrels, i, for one, CAN NOT WAIT!

..............GO RACE 86!!..........GO WILDFIRE!!...............

PS 'Sweet Polly Purebread' would be an appropriate mascot/nose art!
              Eddie's Airplane Patch-Birthplace of the "Sonic Boom".......and I'm reminded every friggin' day!

Comment

Is it licensed experimental, or experimental exhibition? The former will require 30-40 hours of test time prior to leaving its home airport. Maybe 20 if the prop/engine combo are certified. The latter would allow "repositioning" flights that avoid populated areas.
                Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG
                World Speed Record Holder

Comment

Damn that silly reality

BM

Comment

Working...
                  X