PRS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PRS

I'm planning on making it up there for a few days for the first time this year. I stay out in Sparks in Sept. but I'm thinkin of staying downtown for this one. Wondering where everyone else is staying.

Also, didn't some people have a problem accessing Stead last year for this?

15 days to PRS and 100 days to Reno 2007, not that I'm counting, but it's time to get the pylons up.
    Attached Files

Re: PRS

There were some concerns due to do the movie people from TOR being there last year. All I heard them ask was for a little quiet now and then while filming on the ramp. But there were no problems whatsoever that I noticed.

As for where I stay...I live close enough that I can commute.

Hope to see you there,

Lonnie

Comment

Circus Circus is handy and the rates for mid-week are $49.99 per night, with higher rates on Fri and Sat. You may have a problem at this late date, in that the Rodeo will be in town for the same week as PRS. There are also motels that aren't online but could be available when you get there. The attendees will be staying at the former Hilton near the airport.
      Betty

Comment

Originally posted by Ken from PG
        I stay out in Sparks in Sept.
        Where do you stay out in sparks if you don't mind my asking?

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by shadow
          Where do you stay out in sparks if you don't mind my asking?

Thanks.
          The Nugget last year. A few bucks more than the Courtyard (Nugget also) or others I've stayed at. Rooms are good size and I get to look out a big window while I sit at a desk putting the days pictures on the laptop. Spent many years at Quality Inn (former McCarren House) but they pissed me off last time I was there because they bolted the glass doors to the little balconys shut.
          Attached Files

Comment

Motel 666... Where they leave the pyre on for ya.

Getting what I pay for...
            Jerry Beck II
            Director of Photography
            1st. Asst. Director
            Thunder Over Reno

Comment

Working...
            X