PDA

View Full Version : Thank you AAFO and Mark Kallio

Shawn Aro
05-30-2007, 08:42 AM
I just wanted to thank you all for the fund on my lens, you guyes are such a blessing and i really appricite you all . Some of you i know and some i dont but look for me at the pylon school or the races. once again thank you all the best Shawn :)

Pylon1_Mark
05-30-2007, 03:09 PM
It was my pleasure Shawn - really enjoyed the phone call today too, it was great hearing everything came together for you. Here's wishing you a great photo season buddy :thumbsup:

knowsnothin
05-30-2007, 05:13 PM
:thumbsup:
You are welcome, Shawn, we don't know each other but I have sure enjoyed the pictures you post here! And thank you for that! If you have a chance get some pictures of the BiP's at PRS!
Enjoy and thank you!

Janis Murphy

AAFO_WSagar
05-30-2007, 06:54 PM
It was my pleasure Shawn - really enjoyed the phone call today too, it was great hearing everything came together for you. Here's wishing you a great photo season buddy :thumbsup:Markers... I've been home so infrequently over the last three-four weeks, I can't keep up with what's been sent via mail or not..

I've got some in hand (currently in Vancouver, BC) and will tot up the rest and send you a check once I get back home later this week..

BTW.. I'm selling both my Nikon 80-400 VR and my Sigma 50-500 if anyone's interested.. PM me..

Wayne

Jim58
05-30-2007, 08:29 PM
You are welcome
I don't know you either Shawn and I too enjoy your posts here. I'm Hoping to make to Reno this September, Hope to meet you there.

Jim