Thank you AAFO and Mark Kallio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you AAFO and Mark Kallio

I just wanted to thank you all for the fund on my lens, you guyes are such a blessing and i really appricite you all . Some of you i know and some i dont but look for me at the pylon school or the races. once again thank you all the best Shawn

Re: Thank you AAFO and Mark Kallio

It was my pleasure Shawn - really enjoyed the phone call today too, it was great hearing everything came together for you. Here's wishing you a great photo season buddy
    Mark K....

Comment

You are welcome, Shawn, we don't know each other but I have sure enjoyed the pictures you post here! And thank you for that! If you have a chance get some pictures of the BiP's at PRS!
      Enjoy and thank you!

Janis Murphy

Comment

Originally posted by Cobra
        It was my pleasure Shawn - really enjoyed the phone call today too, it was great hearing everything came together for you. Here's wishing you a great photo season buddy
        Markers... I've been home so infrequently over the last three-four weeks, I can't keep up with what's been sent via mail or not..

I've got some in hand (currently in Vancouver, BC) and will tot up the rest and send you a check once I get back home later this week..

BTW.. I'm selling both my Nikon 80-400 VR and my Sigma 50-500 if anyone's interested.. PM me..

Wayne
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

You are welcome
          I don't know you either Shawn and I too enjoy your posts here. I'm Hoping to make to Reno this September, Hope to meet you there.

Jim

Comment

Working...
          X