Without a Doubt, TOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Without a Doubt, TOT

Can you believe it? Melinda Doolittle booted off American Idol? Oh the humanity!!!!! Just goes to show that America's schools don't pay attention to names like DOOLITTLE anymore (Not sure where to file this one Wayne)
    Never mind. Maybe next year

Re: Without a Doubt, TOT

Did she talk to animals too?

Comment

Hey Bill,
      I don't watch the show, myself, so I am wondering if she is related to Jimmy Doolittle. I am acquainted with the Grandson Peter Doolittle and Grandaughter Jonna Doolittle Hoppes, through Cascade Warbirds. Was there ever a mention on the show of any family history? Curious.
      Betty

Comment

I doubt she is.
        And chixfly just admitted she watches it too!
        Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
        airplanenutleo@gmail.com
        thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Originally posted by ShermB
          Hey Bill,
          I don't watch the show, myself, so I am wondering if she is related to Jimmy Doolittle. I am acquainted with the Grandson Peter Doolittle and Grandaughter Jonna Doolittle Hoppes, through Cascade Warbirds. Was there ever a mention on the show of any family history? Curious.
          Betty
          Umm, no Betty. She is a person of color with an amazing singing ability. Sorry to confuse the uninitiated. I have one wife, two teenage daughters and two female cats, 2 tv's, (both are on AI), all 5 of them oblivious to the outside world during the show. (I watch the first two weeks and the last two weeks. Try to find something else to do in the meantime. Garage, beer, motorcycle, car.......) My point was that if they taught history the way it should be taught in school, she would have made it to the final 2 just for the nostalgia of her last name. I guarantee that the name Doolittle would conjure up images of some dude talking to the animals in 99.9% of todays yout. Go figure. So with that, I'll go back to finding something that is really more appropriate to this board. I was just checking everybody's pulse. Okay?

Comment

I'll go back to finding something that is really more appropriate to this board.
            I don't know, I had fun.
            Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
            airplanenutleo@gmail.com
            thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

Bill....

I can't believe you watch American Idol.

I'm going to have to hand you your pink slip from the racing team. I'm not sure we want people of your...shall we say......taste....associated with our efforts.

Comment

Originally posted by speeddemon
                Bill....

I can't believe you watch American Idol.

I'm going to have to hand you your pink slip from the racing team. I'm not sure we want people of your...shall we say......taste....associated with our efforts.
                DUDE! It's all about spending time with people I hardly see the rest of the year. You know, people who store all of their stuff in my house, drop in to eat once in a while, sleep in the compartments where they store their stuff, check in with ol' Dad for gas money........... Please don't drop me from the team. PLEASE????????

Comment

I spend time with MY kids...and we have yet to watch American Idol together. Play Guitar Hero? Sure. Heck...play Barbies together. Even watch Spongebob. But.....

.....I'm just.....

....disappointed.

What will you say the first time Martha catches you watching American Idol 'alone'....when HEC and EAC are out of the house and gone?

"Uh....er.....I was, um..............missing the girls....."

Comment

Originally posted by chixfly2
                    That's what you said when we caught you playing with Barbie.

That was "for research purposes only".

Comment

I spend time with MY kids...and we have yet to watch American Idol together. Play Guitar Hero? Sure. Heck...play Barbies together. Even watch Spongebob. But.....

.....I'm just.....

....disappointed.

What will you say the first time Martha catches you watching American Idol 'alone'....when HEC and EAC are out of the house and gone?

"Uh....er.....I was, um..............missing the girls....."
                      Yeah, what she said I passed through the Barbie, Barney, (Still like Sponge Bob) phase a long time ago Brad, as you well know. And I don't give you any grief when you chat about the special Barbie time you have with the girl in pink. So where's the understanding of fellow fathers? Hmmmm?

Comment

Originally posted by Air Race Addict
                        Yeah, what she said I passed through the Barbie, Barney, (Still like Sponge Bob) phase a long time ago Brad, as you well know. And I don't give you any grief when you chat about the special Barbie time you have with the girl in pink. So where's the understanding of fellow fathers? Hmmmm?
                        Sniff......well.......sniff, sniff.......you just......just haven't been paying...sniff.....attention to me anymore.

I've had to keep racing by myself while my partner keeps putting me off race after race. I thought we had something. I thought 'we' were important.

You just don't love me anymore, do you. I'll bet you think these jeans make my a$$ look fat too, don't you..........sniff......sniff.......

Oh, look! Spongebob!

Comment

Sniff......well.......sniff, sniff.......you just......just haven't been paying...sniff.....attention to me anymore.

I've had to keep racing by myself while my partner keeps putting me off race after race. I thought we had something. I thought 'we' were important.

You just don't love me anymore, do you. I'll bet you think these jeans make my a$$ look fat too, don't you..........sniff......sniff.......

Oh, look! Spongebob!
                          Um, Brad........ YOU KNOW DARN WELL THAT "THE TEAM" IS IMPORTANT TO ME!............ But maybe we oughta take this conversation somewhere else. People may get the wrong idea......... Here's a more "manly" subject. Interested in helping me cut up an F-28 in Moses Lake? Doesn't it look like some fun and a way to take out all of your pent up anger...............
                          Attached Files

Comment

I'm beginnin to think I know about two guys who spend waaay too much time alone in the desesrt together...

Comment

Originally posted by Air Race Addict
                              Um, Brad........ YOU KNOW DARN WELL THAT "THE TEAM" IS IMPORTANT TO ME!............ But maybe we oughta take this conversation somewhere else. People may get the wrong idea......... Here's a more "manly" subject. Interested in helping me cut up an F-28 in Moses Lake? Doesn't it look like some fun and a way to take out all of your pent up anger...............
                              OOOOOOH, does that mean we get to go look at all the pretty PBY's too?????

Comment

Working...
                              X