Pacific Coast Dream Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacific Coast Dream Machines

Are any of the Bay Area Guy's and Gals going to this event this year. (April 29th). They are advertising that Sentimental Journey will be there. Fun to just get out and have some fun. I've gone a few times. Lots of stuff if you like motors.
    Jay Smith

Re: Pacific Coast Dream Machines

hmmmmm......maybe.....ok i'll go.

Comment

we will be there!
      looking to find a place to park the R.V.
      closer than piller point?

Comment

I was out at Half Moon Bay for the Pacific Coast Dream machines today to see the B-17 Seatimental Journey and was a little suprised to see Steadfast, RidgeRunner and Merlins Magic. Made for a better day.
        Jay Smith

Comment

Originally posted by J.SMITH
          I was out at Half Moon Bay for the Pacific Coast Dream machines today to see the B-17 Seatimental Journey and was a little suprised to see Steadfast, RidgeRunner and Merlins Magic. Made for a better day.

I was really surprised to see race 22.To bad the weather sucked.although 500' ceilings do make for some interesting low level passes.

Comment

It was a little "foggy" over there! Neat to see so many Yaks though! I did get to fly a little formation with 3 other Yaks and my R/C buddy Jason Sommes in the CAF Zero. Pretty neat to see how far he has come! We used to sit around talking about what this would be like, "Flying Fighters". Pretty Cool.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Whiteside; 05-01-2007, 06:27 AM.

Comment

We departed Hayward airport about 11:45 on Sunday and flew over to Half Moon Bay. All we saw was a solid blanket of white and maybe 10 aircraft circling and looking for a hole. We said, the heck with this and went to Hollister for lunch.

Comment

yah, i drove up. went about 1 mile on 92. then, turned around... was looking forward to some practice w/ the new equipment.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye
                  We departed Hayward airport about 11:45 on Sunday and flew over to Half Moon Bay. All we saw was a solid blanket of white and maybe 10 aircraft circling and looking for a hole. We said, the heck with this and went to Hollister for lunch.

What were you driving?

Comment

Christen Eagle followed by a Wildcat which was followed by a Stearman which was followed by a RV, which was followed by etc........

Comment

Originally posted by chixfly2
                      You've got some nice friends.

Yes I do!!! Where were you when all this was going down???

We still need to work on those "race secrets"

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkeye
                        Christen Eagle followed by a Wildcat which was followed by a Stearman which was followed by a RV, which was followed by etc........
                        The Hayward Air Force....

Comment

Originally posted by Apteryx
                          The Hayward Air Force....

It will get even better when we finish the 2 Yak-3's that are progressing along.

Comment

Working...
                          X