Royal camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royal camera

I found them on line and they have a brand new Nikon D200 for 835.00 just worndering if they any good for busnisess Shawn

Re: Royal camera

Shawn, after a quick search on Google I'd say STAY AWAY from them. From the sounds of it they are very dishonest in their dealings and screw everybody any way they can. Read for yourself...
    Review #1
    Review #2
    Review #3
    Stevo

Blue Thunder Air Racing
    My Photos
    My Ride

Comment

Thank you steveo this is why i wrote this message first to check it out i did call them too thank you for this just wanted a secound opionion Shawn

Comment

Maybe some one should shut them down Shawn

Comment

If you buy online, by from B&H in NYC. Just about all my stuff has come from this place.

Comment

Originally posted by T. Adams
            If you buy online, by from B&H in NYC. Just about all my stuff has come from this place.
            Tim, I've bought most of my stuff from them also. I use Samy's as well and used to use "Camera World" a lot before it became part of a large International chain.

Shawn.. whenever you buy online or are considering buying online, make sure you visit the many online forums that are out there and ask the right questions.

Most of the On-Line rip off sites will not outright steal from you but they can sure make your life miserable for a while!

I vote we take up a collection to help Shawn get a replacement for his broken lens!!!

I'll pitch the first ten spot... doubt it'd take much more than that from all of us and he'd have his replacement...

Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Wayne and Tim i do buy at B&h that were i got my lens and i got my D70 at San Jose camera and vidieo in the Bay area last time i order form them i got up set so i switch to B&h i was just curious about those prises they didnt sound right.

the status on my lens is it was ship form gordons photo services to Nikon they talk to nikon and got 100.00 off for me.
              witch they said the mount is messed up that something fell on my bag and did damage to that just dont know how that happen it was in my closet sinse last octorber?

all the Best Shawn

Comment

Shawn,

don't I know about stuff stored in closets!!!!!

A few years back, I had a really nice Canon video camera.. Hi8 thingie...

I spent well over a grand for it.. though it was "somewhat" outdated, it still produced a really good image (Canon d1 video for those interested)

It'd been stored in a closet for years, worked well the last time checked, so when Rare Bear needed some vid shot for a client a few years ago, I said... "can do!"

Well.. long story short, didn't work anymore so I wound up buying a new cam, got the shoot, with some stills (we've all seen them so I won't bore anyone with them again)...

It's amazing how stuff can go south sitting in a damn closet!

Gremlins??

Rug Rats??

Bed Bugs?? (Been There DONE THAT.. DON'T ASK!!!!!!!!!!)

Whaaaaa??

Anyway Shawn... was really sorry to hear about your lens problem! Anything we can do to help, we're here for you bud!

Wayne
                Wayne Sagar
                "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Working...
                X