Thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts?

Since there are so many pilots here, I thought I would share this link that a friend sent to me. The world of aviation is changing everyday, am I look forward to seeing what is next around the corner.

By the way, how many are going to be at PRS and or Grass Valley this year?

Wayne, I hope you'll have a little more time this year at PRS. You was one busy guy last year. But it was great to have met ya!

Lonnie
    Last edited by MMPerk; 03-28-2007, 08:19 AM. Reason: because

Re: Thoughts?

Originally posted by MMPerk
    Since there are so many pilots here, I thought I would share this link that a friend sent to me. The world of aviation is changing everyday, am I look forward to seeing what is next around the corner.

By the way, how many are going to be at PRS and or Grass Valley this year?

Wayne, I hope you'll have a little more time this year at PRS. You was one busy guy last year. But it was great to have met ya!

Lonnie
    Lonnie... interesting airplane and perhaps, a look at the future of powerplant technology that'll keep us in our own vehicles for generations to come!

It was fun meeting you too! I wish I could stretch the available time at Reno! I never have enough of it to do everything I want to do while there!

I really appreciate that you understood that I had "stuff" that I had to do, some folks just think I'm being snooty when I "sorry... gotta run"!

Thanks!

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

It will be interesting to see what kind of range they get out of it, it's my understanding the fuel-cell cars have VERY limited range.

Personally I think alcohol is the way to go!!! Can I get an amen!!
      The Ipanema ag plane runs on 100% alc with more power and longer TBO.
      I know "Blind Mans Bluff" had an alcohol setup that wouldn't work properly , but the Brazilians seem to have figured it out.
      Andrew

Comment

Beer and Hard-boiled Eggs.

10-12 of each and theres enough "gas" to fly to Hawaii on a 747.
        Jerry Beck II
        Director of Photography
        1st. Asst. Director
        Thunder Over Reno

Comment

Originally posted by TOR_DP
          Beer and Hard-boiled Eggs.

10-12 of each and theres enough "gas" to fly to Hawaii on a 747.
          Dang, you don't happen to know a guy named Lyle Belew, do you? Sheesh....he proved that point DAILY back in my old squadron.

Comment

Working...
          X