Mr.AWESOME current status ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr.AWESOME current status ?

Anyone know what is happening to that formidable beast ?
    http://max3fan.blogspot.com/

Re: Mr.AWESOME current status ?

Originally posted by Juke
    Anyone know what is happening to that formidable beast ?
    Jukka... while at Tunica two years ago... I had a conversation with a fellow who claimed to be a good friend to Jack Frost (owner of Mr. Awesome.. aka "Frostbite")..

TOTALLY unconfirmed mind you... but he carried his "claim" to the point of making a cell phone call, proportedly, to Mr. Frost.

The call was not answered but..

Here was the claim and I don't know if I've made this public till now.. (the fact that I am speaks to the credibility that I now give the "tip")

Again.. this was what was reported to me at that time.. The airplane had been mated to a Lear wing... among other serious modifications.. and it was nearly at flight state..

Take it for what it's worth...

IF it happened and the airplane showed at Reno in this configuration (or any configuration) in the same year that the Matt Jackson (former Jackson-Cornell Racer) made it, I'd say that we would have a pretty stellar year for "purpose built" racers!

Ya just never know what's goin on till ya dig and I just aint been diggin as hard as I used to..

Gonna try to up the pace this year though.. (we'll see if the budget can handle any trips!)

Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Re: Mr.AWESOME current status ?

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar
      Again.. this was what was reported to me at that time.. The airplane had been mated to a Lear wing... among other serious modifications.. and it was nearly at flight state.
      Pretty interesting ...with a R-3350 on it ?
      http://max3fan.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
      X