Why is Steadfast for sale?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Steadfast for sale?

Why is Steadfast for sale, and who is going to donate $585,000.00 to the"Radial LuvR must fly" fund?

Re: Why is Steadfast for sale?

Originally posted by Radial LuvR
    Why is Steadfast for sale, and who is going to donate $585,000.00 to the"Radial LuvR must fly" fund?
    No, you're not gettin any of my fast food money and your birthday is in a few weeks so just lay low.
    Scott Adie
    www.osgfx.com

Comment

so who do I mail the check too?

Comment

Racing airplanes are probably like my experience with racing sailboats: there are two happy days -- the day you buys it and the day you sell it!

A single-purpose vehicle like that is always for sale -- for the right price.
        Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG
        World Speed Record Holder

Comment

Originally posted by chixfly2
          I believe that's a private matter.
          If one choosees to live in a glass house (name the racer, daily updates on race prep, paint the racer, etc, etc) then one shouldn't shy away from a simple question like that.
          Tom

Comment

If you offered an airplane for sale at a profiit, and someone bit, would you turn down the money?

Comment

Originally posted by Race5
              If you offered an airplane for sale at a profiit, and someone bit, would you turn down the money?
              Thats about it! Besides what would I work on once SteadFast is in final paint?
              WW

Comment

Originally posted by Whiteside
                Besides what would I work on once SteadFast is in final paint?
                How about putting a Griffon on a Fouga Magister trainer jet fuse...placing the radiator(s) where the engines were and introducing a new gear and controls + canopy.

Wild dream I had last nite I guess...a V-tailed griffon fast mover.
                http://max3fan.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Juke
                  How about putting a Griffon on a Fouga Magister trainer jet fuse...placing the radiator(s) where the engines were and introducing a new gear and controls + canopy.

Jukka... you simply gotta lay off the pontikka before bedtime man!!!

Wayne Sagar
                  "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Originally posted by AAFO_WSagar
                    Jukka... you simply gotta lay off the pontikka before bedtime man!!!

It is the red wine that makes me go like this.

BTW: There is also Pontikkamustard for sale..exellent on a sausage in a sauna-evening.
                    http://max3fan.blogspot.com/

Comment

Because just like any other V-tailed plane, it would have a tendency to hunt. A V-tail is an aerodynamic 'compromise' no matter what the benefits you gain from it are.

Comment

Originally posted by speeddemon
                        Because just like any other V-tailed plane, it would have a tendency to hunt. A V-tail is an aerodynamic 'compromise' no matter what the benefits you gain from it are.
                        That's what T-33 tails are made for! WTF becomes What The Fouga? I'm liking this concept. Let's send Juke some Jagermeister and see what else he comes up with.
                        Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG
                        World Speed Record Holder

Comment

Besides what would I work on once SteadFast is in final paint
                          Keeping that final paint clean...
                          Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
                          airplanenutleo@gmail.com
                          thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

And turn it around and make a pusher out of it. Better yet, R-4360 FWA (FireWall Aft) from a B-36.

Comment

Originally posted by Skyracer
                              And turn it around and make a pusher out of it. Better yet, R-4360 FWA (FireWall Aft) from a B-36.
                              Wasn't the 3350 in Mr. Awesome big enough? Maybe with a 4360 you could take off Vertically.

Jarrod

Comment

Working...
                              X