Viewing Qualifications on the racecourse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Viewing Qualifications on the racecourse

Hello fellow "Stead Heads"! I have a question I was wondering if anyone could help me with. I will be arriving in Reno a day earlier than all previous years and would like to get a different perspective than before during Wednesday's qualifications. Does anyone know if it is possible to get out near the course, maybe the valley of speed? Are there roads you can drive out to and see the action from there? Are credentials required to get out there and get some great camera shots? Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Looking forward to an AWESOME year! This could certainly turn out to be one of the most memorable years ever at RENO!!

Continue past the Stead turnoff to Red Rock Road. Take Red Rock to Osage Street and continue north. Turn off at the simulated cattle gaurd and head towards the row of vehicles lining the fenced airfield perimeter. Please respect the local landowners or we may lose this privledge.

Comment

Redneck directions...

Well...ya go down the main road a piece till ya see ol billybob's grain tower...than hang a lefty. Go north for two section lines and yewell find a gravel road...don't take that one, wait till ya see a billboard fer farm implements and hang a right. Go west at the feed store. Yer almost there. As soon as ya see a dairy queen, ya know ya done past it.

Fair nuff?

Comment

Working...
      X