Flight Journal Article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flight Journal Article

There's a pretty interesting and complete article on this plane in the January issue of Flight Journal magazine. Some nice photos and history. A very exhaustive and complicated restoration project that's well documented.
    Attached Files
    Scott Adie
    www.osgfx.com

Re: Flight Journal Article

really a nice looking P-40 ive ever seen sinse sneck attack Shawn
    Attached Files

Comment

Re: Flight Journal Article

Ditto:
      Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG
      World Speed Record Holder

Comment

Thank God for Monday Mornings

Took this Monday morning before everyone left.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Air Race Addict; 01-19-2007, 03:16 PM. Reason: Whoops, forgot the picture........
        Never mind. Maybe next year

Comment

Re: Thank God for Monday Mornings

Originally posted by Air Race Addict
          Took this Monday morning before everyone left.
          Nice! Thanks for the idea. This year, I'm taking Monday off so I can get some uncluttered shots like that. It's real frustrating trying to get clean images during the event and I like to create artwork from them.
          Scott Adie
          www.osgfx.com

Comment

Originally posted by On Site Grafix
            Nice! Thanks for the idea. This year, I'm taking Monday off so I can get some uncluttered shots like that. It's real frustrating trying to get clean images during the event and I like to create artwork from them.
            Yeah, Monday mornings are the best. I learned that a long time ago, but rarely get the opportunity to take advantage of it. I got a lot of nice pictures on Monday this past year. I really need to update the website Just have had a hell of a year and it has taken back-seat to the more important things in life, mostly family stuff. Anyways, enjoy.
            Bill
            Never mind. Maybe next year

Comment

Originally posted by Air Race Addict
              Yeah, Monday mornings are the best. I learned that a long time ago, but rarely get the opportunity to take advantage of it. I got a lot of nice pictures on Monday this past year. I really need to update the website Just have had a hell of a year and it has taken back-seat to the more important things in life, mostly family stuff. Anyways, enjoy.
              Bill
              2006 was the worst year of my life since Vietnam so I can understand. In fact, I've found Air Racing and aviation in general is my current 'drug of choice' to help me escape now and then.

Your site rocks!
              Scott Adie
              www.osgfx.com

Comment

Working...
              X