Bomber Video from 2006

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bomber Video from 2006

For your entertainment...alittle compilation from footage taken during 2006. I used a Sony DVD Handycam...perfect size, great quality...and I beat the heck out of it and it still works.

Jim Harley

Re: Bomber Video from 2006

Very nice Jim! Where were you and who played the music? Tom Petty? (My FAV!)

Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Hey Wayne, Thanks! Yep...thats Tom Petty...its a great song, fits us to a "T". The footage is a compilation of 10 months of shooting all over the US. Most of it centers on the west coast. We did a bunch of practice formations for an Air Force Photo shoot around the Bay area so there was plenty of opportunity to get some exciting footage. I have hours of this. I'm glad you liked it! Watch for more!

Jim Harley

Comment

Originally posted by B17909
        Hey Wayne, Thanks! Yep...thats Tom Petty...its a great song, fits us to a "T". The footage is a compilation of 10 months of shooting all over the US. Most of it centers on the west coast. We did a bunch of practice formations for an Air Force Photo shoot around the Bay area so there was plenty of opportunity to get some exciting footage. I have hours of this. I'm glad you liked it! Watch for more!

Jim Harley
        Jim,

One clip looked a lot like the Washington coast, just above the Columbia... the one with the lighthouse??

Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Good eye...we were on our way to Hoquiam...I think, it all runs together. There are two lighthouses not too far apart along that stretch of coast. Few places are more scenic in this country.

Jim

Comment

Good eye...we were on our way to Hoquiam...I think, it all runs together. There are two lighthouses not too far apart along that stretch of coast. Few places are more scenic in this country.

Jim
            Ahh... a pretty easy spot for me.. I live right up the beach from that lighthouse... about 3-4 miles north...

They filmed a bunch of "The Guardian" up here along "our" beach. Unfortunately, I live near enough (about three blocks) to hear the ocean but low enough to not be able to see it over the trees that have grown up on the dunes.

Small town livin, gotta love it!

Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Jim

"Pacific Beach, Washington. A small drinking town with a fishing problem"

Had the privilege of working on a project near there for a few weeks a couple of years back. Great place to avoid August in Texas

Comment

There is something mesmerizing about watching a spinner at speed, especially a polished one reflecting an image… or I'm just a little warped, but I think Jim shares my view. Loved the shadows traversing the coast line too! Great stuff!! And a great ending, "To Be Continued". Thanks for sharing Jim!

Comment

Jim - Thanks for posting the video. Very cool stuff. I've had the good fortune to see the bombers for the last couple of years, when you guys get to Sacramento. Hope you guys come back again this year..I'm hoping to take my first ride.
                  Mark Johnson
                  Strega Fan since 1997

Comment

Working...
                  X