Thunder Over Reno trailer ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thunder Over Reno trailer ?

Has there been any further news about the release of the trailer? I've been waiting for the official "finished" version since September so I can share it with friends, but after all these months there's STILL no trailer on the TOR webpage.

I've been sitting on a copy of the original version that was accidentally released 3 months ago, but have been keeping it to myself as requested until the producers released the version they wanted everyone to see.

Re: Thunder Over Reno trailer ?

AD... I emailed Mitch a week or so ago and he's extremely deep into cutting the movie together...

I think in the grand scheme of things, the trailer will take a back seat to getting the entire thing into a more complete package..

Certainly, what I'm saying is strictly my assumption based on a really quickie email to/from Mitch.

Like you, I am DYING to see more of the footage!!!!!!

We can only support the effort of Mitch and wait in impatient silence while the artist goes about creating the painting of his movie from the raw content he has at his disposal..

Wayne
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Cant wait to see the film and would give my left one to see the clippings that will wind up on the cutting room floor.

Anthony
      "dont believe ANYTHING you hear and about HALF of what you see"...................J. Mott 1994

Comment

Well, once they officially announce the movie & release the trailer I’ll be able to post some video that I shot. All the people that went out to the pylons during the filming had to sign waivers to not show any photos or video to the public until it is official. I have some good stuff from pylons 4, 7, & 8. The first video I want to post is the hot lap that Ron put down in the Bear. He went right over our heads in the 460 mph range. Victor was standing next to me and can tell you it was pretty awesome. The wingtip vortices sounded like they were going to come down & get us.
        Jason Schillereff

Comment

Originally posted by Jason S.
          Victor was standing next to me and can tell you it was pretty awesome. The wingtip vortices sounded like they were going to come down & get us.
          Listening to the vortices coming towards us and passing us on each side was most amazing!!! Of course having the Bear go straight over your head on edge is quite a thrill too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          http://www.pbase.com/marauder61
          http://www.cafepress.com/aaphotography

Comment

Working...
          X