Betcha Ain't Seen This Yet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Betcha Ain't Seen This Yet!

Go to this link. Keep scrolling for the complete sequence. Talk about your major WHEW!http://s102164210.onlinehome.us/foru...owtopic=103388
    Never mind. Maybe next year

Re: Betcha Ain't Seen This Yet!

Sure that wasn't Jimmie Johnson celebrating his NASCAR win?!

Proves once again that the static coefficient of friction is higher than the dynamic!
    Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG
    World Speed Record Holder

Comment

Saw the video on youtube 2 weeks ago
      I was at the Blue Angels 60th anniversary airshow 11/11/06 in Pensacola FL. This is the Navy's new F18 Super Hornet Fighter blowing its right rear tire on la...

Comment

Saw these a week or so ago, best part about the video is the announcer giving a play by play.........very calm in saying everything happening, announcing that they are slowing down and going to take the high speed taxiway, then the jet starts spinning and he just kind of goes with it in his announcing like it is supposed to happen that way.

Good job all around!

Comment

Hey guys, thanks for the expaned info. I'll check it out when I get home. Big Brother is watching you know?
          Never mind. Maybe next year

Comment

Originally posted by King
            Saw these a week or so ago, best part about the video is the announcer giving a play by play.........very calm in saying everything happening, announcing that they are slowing down and going to take the high speed taxiway, then the jet starts spinning and he just kind of goes with it in his announcing like it is supposed to happen that way.

Good job all around!
            <Pee Wee Herman voice> "I meant to do that!"

Comment

Originally posted by Propellerhead
              <Pee Wee Herman voice> "I meant to do that!"
              And just before that, "Aaaaaaahhhhhh" kinda like the drive-off-the-cliff scene with "Mickey".

Remember, tomorrow morning as you're brushing your teeth..."brush, brush, brush"!

And a Paul Ruebens-related trivia question: Name the three men in history shot in the back of the head.......
              Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG
              World Speed Record Holder

Comment

Originally posted by Peashooter
                And just before that, "Aaaaaaahhhhhh" kinda like the drive-off-the-cliff scene with "Mickey".

Remember, tomorrow morning as you're brushing your teeth..."brush, brush, brush"!

And a Paul Ruebens-related trivia question: Name the three men in history shot in the back of the head.......
                Good one!

That would be Abraham Lincoln, John F. Kennedy, and the guy sitting in front of Paul Reubens in that "adult" theatre in Florida ...

Comment

Originally posted by Peashooter

"Good morning, Mr. Breakfast"

"Good morning, Pee Wee...."

"Can I have some Mr. T cereal?"

"Hah, hah....I pitty da fool who don't eat my cereal...."

Comment

Working...
                  X