Any news on the Bear?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any news on the Bear?

Any word from the bear camp on how things are progressing? Has the engine been installed yet?

Best wishes to all on the Rare Bear Team. They are certainly putting forth a herculean effort to get the 'Bear' in the air.

Comment

Good luck and a question...

I read originally "The Bear" team were going to send the plane back to get its "go fast" package... Are they planning on shipping that "stuff" to Reno or flying "as is"...???

Hoping you make it... I'll be there screaming as you go by...

Comment

all Engine and no flying instruments

Will you look at that panel. all engine data and no flight data. and is that a ball compass I see on the right behind that yellow knob?
        apparently that plane aint doing any standard flying.
        must have had a spare hole for that alltitude indicator.

can we get the vision behind which and what gauges Mr. Shelton or Mr. Penny want in her.

And is the Small Thermonuclear Device been installed just in case my mustangs are getting close to the bears cute little tail.
        ECVSteve
        E Clampus Vitus SST #1827, #1850
        Reno Fan since around "82"

Comment

so much work.............so little time...................good luck to the Bear and her team......
          the other Wayne................

Comment

A BOARD??

I know I may just be jumping ahead of myself here, I mean she is still in assembly, but that last shot of the 49 cent plywood seat was great.

Keep trucking guys and gals, it looks great.

And don't push yourself Bear, we don't want to lose you now, but jeezzzee your on the flightline, daily, is jealousy showing yet?
            ECVSteve
            E Clampus Vitus SST #1827, #1850
            Reno Fan since around "82"

Comment

The engine looks great! Kudos to the crew. Can't wait to see the Bear in the air again.

Go Bear!
              Don
              Fan Sponsor - Rare Bear

Comment

Originally posted by hattend
                The engine looks great! Kudos to the crew. Can't wait to see the Bear in the air again.

Go Bear!
                Don
                Fan Sponsor - Rare Bear
                Looks even better sittin on the firewall!

Check the front page of site..

Wayne
                Wayne Sagar
                "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

It looks fantastic with the engine attached!! Are you planning a Bear crew interview/overview?

Dan and Emanuelle are featured in the pics and I don't have a clue who they are. I'm a fan of the plane and outside of Lyle and John, I don't know who any of those people are.

I'd really like to know who these fantastic people are. I hope I can get all of their autographs on my Bear T-shirt when I get down there

Go Bear!
                  Don
                  Rare Bear Fan Sponsor

Comment

Working...
                  X