Tsunami Frisbee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tsunami Frisbee

I've got an extra Tsunami Frisbee that needs a new home.
    There was a guy giving them away one day in the Tsunami Pit in the early 90's. He had a box of them and was handing them out.
    It's blue and depicts the racer with the blue and silver paint job.

Tom

Re: Tsunami Frisbee

I would be very interested in that Frisbee.....what now?
    Kathleen

Comment

Free! I paid $10 for mine.
      Tony

Comment

That guy giving them away was most likely the son in law of JR. I got several on Sunday (not thinking of the year) after the finals when the vendor shops where closing up and they walked through the pits tossing to everyone interested the last few. According to Sharon (Sandberg) they were just getting rid of alot of stuff that was taking up storage space. Sharon and her family still come to Reno every year selling Tsunami memorabilia. I don't know what they have left but a couple years ago I bought some Christmas cards with an artists conception of Tsunami before it was built. She carries the spirit and dream that was started by her father. Gary Levitz took the ball but sadly fell too. I know that she wishes to see Tsunami fly again, even if for display purposes, and I do too. Sharon has a web site http://www.speedpropsandpylons.com/
        I have one of those frisbees hanging on my wall as does my son at his house. If you paid $10.00 for one, I think you have a treasure.

Comment

It is the only Tsunami souvenir I have. I wish I had more.
          Tony

Comment

Working...
          X