Air Classics Reno issue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Classics Reno issue?

When dose the Reno races issue come out? I don't buy or subscribe to it, and the store I usually see it in doesn't carry it any more. The only issue of the mag I buy is the race issue.

thanks!
    Tony

Re: Air Classics Reno issue?

The December issue is out which has Reno coverage. I saw it in Barnes and Noble last week. Warbird Digest is also due out soon and is slated to have vast coverage of Reno.

Michael

Comment

Noticed in my quick scan last night that under a picture of September Fury, it said the engine was prepared by Aircraft Cylinder & Turbine.
      I think we saw pictures posted here (or Warbird Aeropress) and read of the Mike Brown's engines being prepared by Precision in Seattle.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay
        Noticed in my quick scan last night that under a picture of September Fury, it said the engine was prepared by Aircraft Cylinder & Turbine.
        I think we saw pictures posted here (or Warbird Aeropress) and read of the Mike Brown's engines being prepared by Precision in Seattle.
        Mike's current motor was built at Aircraft Cylinder and Turbine.

Michael

Comment

Isn't there also a Mystery Aire logo on the cowl? What role did they play? Are they taking up the "slack"?
          Rutan Long EZ, N-LONG
          World Speed Record Holder

Comment

"Mike's current motor was built at Aircraft Cylinder and Turbine."

Thanks for clearing that up Michael.
            My Bad.

Comment

What's with only 12 pages???? it used to be in the 20's and I think one year there were 34 pages covering the races. What happened?

Jarrod

Comment

Originally posted by Peashooter
                Isn't there also a Mystery Aire logo on the cowl? What role did they play? Are they taking up the "slack"?
                I know Dwight and Rose Thorn browse the forums from time to time. Maybe they can expand some on that.

Michael

Comment

Working...
                X