Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT- Looky Here

Re: OT- Looky Here

It is somewhat comforting to know it's not "Only in America" for a change. The host was having way too much fun "shooting" that segment. I'll now go & break out the windex for the computer screen.

Comment

I could use a couple rocket launchers like that on my Reno commute to work each day. On second thought, I'll refrain in the morning and hold them for the commute home!
      Scott Adie
      www.osgfx.com

Comment

Too Bloody funny! <<<<in my best British accent, so I can make my British mum proud!>>>>>

Thanks for sharing.
        Mike S
        www.indyairshow.com
        www.indytransponder.com

Comment

Originally posted by On Site Grafix
          I could use a couple rocket launchers like that on my Reno commute to work each day. On second thought, I'll refrain in the morning and hold them for the commute home!

I agree, the afternoon commute over the years has turned into a big mess here. Well, at least they have kinda fixed the short merge on 395 North. I nearly punted some fool that clearly did not understand the yield sign.

Too bad we can't arm our favorite racers and call them in for strikes to remove the really bad ones from our roads.

Have a great day,

Lonnie

Comment

Originally posted by MMPerk
            Too bad we can't arm our favorite racers and call them in for strikes to remove the really bad ones from our roads.

Have a great day,

Lonnie

We can't ?
            Mayday51
            Jim Gallagher

Comment

Working...
            X