Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Air Racing Calendars — Legacy of Speed — 60 Years of Unlimited Air Racing — Next Step

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Racing Calendars — Legacy of Speed — 60 Years of Unlimited Air Racing — Next Step

By now, HOPEFULLY, most who "pre-ordered" the first edition, Legacy of Speed - 60 Years of Unlimited Air Racing" calendars have FINALLY received their orders from the AAFO.COM "shop".

Our expectation to get our shipment of the limited edition first printing, at RENO, did not materialize and we only last week were finally in position to ship to those of you who loyally ordered your copy of this first edition Air Racing calendar even before Reno '06 took place!

Though our expected delivery time hopes were dashed, our order volume for the first edition has outpaced our initial expectations by a fairly large margin!

As of last week's shipping days (Thursday-Friday Oct 12-13) we had sold a whopping (for us, we're just a little website after all) 107 calendars! This was with an EXPECTED 50 or so sales!

We only had two cases on order and one of those two, when initially delivered, had total damage, every calendar was "ruined" as far as 100% quality being out the window with one corner folded on each one..

To make a long story short.. 96 calendars shipped last week on the dates indicated above.. We now have a third case of 48 calendars, possibly the LAST we'll get from the first printing of this first edition Air Racing calendar, scheduled for delivery on Monday of next week.

About 20% of this case is now already spoken for..

The "Just in time for Christmas" marketing theme comes to mind as I write this!

As orders come in, this time, they will ship within two or three days of receipt of the order! When we "blow" through this third and possibly last case of the original printing, it may well be the last we get!

If you have not ordered yet, these are of the best quality, large format, gotta have it on your wall, an AIR RACING CALENDAR that you just gotta have!

Snag 'em while there are some left, I have ALL shipping supplies on hand and they will ship as soon as I get orders in hand!

For more information.. and a link to order form CLICK HERE
    Wayne Sagar
    "Pusher of Electrons"

Re: Air Racing Calendars — Legacy of Speed — 60 Years of Unlimited Air Racing — Next Step

Loved our calendars! Got them last Friday! Thanks! They are beautiful!

JMurphy

Comment

Re: Air Racing Calendars — Legacy of Speed — 60 Years of Unlimited Air Racing — Next Step

I received my calendar last week and loved it! Congratulations on the higher than anticipated sales.
      Kathleen

Comment

Originally posted by Strega Fan
        I received my calendar last week and loved it! Congratulations on the higher than anticipated sales.
        UPS just dropped off the last box and I'm in the process of getting them ready for shippment!

Those of you who were missed on the first run of shippments, they should be out of here today...

Wayne
        Wayne Sagar
        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Well, if you have slight blems why not sell them with that disclosure? Maybe a tad off or ? Many folks put these in the hangar or garage and by the time the year is up they would not be pristine anyways.........

Comment

Originally posted by Box A35
            Well, if you have slight blems why not sell them with that disclosure? Maybe a tad off or ? Many folks put these in the hangar or garage and by the time the year is up they would not be pristine anyways.........
            That may happen at some point, discounted price would be up to the calendar producers...

Where we at AAFO.COM are sitting, as of this moment:

We've received our third box, all current orders have shipped, including calendars that went to Thiland, New Zealand and points beyond! I have six to ship for an order that came in via email and we now are left with only nineteen calendars out of 144!

Plus the box of 48 damaged calendars..

I really didn't expect this third box would move so fast but it was over half sold before I even got it this afternoon!

If you want one and haven't gotten it yet, Grab em quick! Does not look like they will last very long!

Wayne
            Wayne Sagar
            "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

13 Calendars left...
              Wayne Sagar
              "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

10 Calendars Left!
                Wayne Sagar
                "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Re: Air Racing Calendars — Legacy of Speed — 60 Years of Unlimited Air Racing — Next

I just ordered one hope some are still left.
                  a&p

Comment

Thank you all for your kind words regarding the calendars. Those responsible for its creation and manufacturing appreciate your excitement over what will be a series of calendars on Air Racing. Those responsible for the PREMIER issue are currently putting together the layout for the 2008 calendar. It promises to be even better than the first, as RARA has granted permission to utlize images from the Reno National Championship Air Races, both past and current. You all know what that means. An enormous library of images from the archives of the photographers responsible for creating the calendars. Once the completed layout has been ironed out, more information will become available reagarding racers selected for 2008.
                    It has been a tremendous undertaking for everyone involved and your response is the reason the series will continue. To all of you, a HUGE THANKS from the creators, and they have asked for your input so that future calendars will continue to be better than the year before. Feel free to voice your likes and dislikes regarding the first effort. Although those responsible will have the final say regarding the calendars, be assured your voices will be heard, and taken to heart. Together, we can all help develop the ONLY Air Racing calendar into a real winner!! Thank you all again>

Dave

Comment

Re: Air Racing Calendars — Legacy of Speed — 60 Years of Unlimited Air Racing — Next

Originally posted by No1FBfan
                      I just ordered one hope some are still left.
                      Yep, your's went out either yesterday or today...
                      Wayne Sagar
                      "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

OK.... Just shipped another batch...

Right now I've got SIX left with three of those held back to cover three that were shipped on the 12th but are not showing in the tracking system... (some postal worker somewhere has good tastex3??)

I will have to reship those if they don't turn up by next week...

So...

As of right now today at 4:21PM pacific:

THREE LEFT!

I *THINK* and I will not guarantee anything until I have it in my hot hands.... there a very limited amount left at the printer. I currently have an order in for one box @ 48 ea.....

If anyone wants to continue to get their orders in, I'll ship when I get the box next week, or... refund your $$ or...

We can work a deal for the lightly damaged box that I *do* have on hand....

I'm only posting because the demand has far outpaced my wildest imagination and I want everyone who would like to have one of these hanging on their wall and maybe one tucked away still in plastic to be able to get their hands on one..

OK OK.. I make a couple bux on each sale.. . (thanks calendar guys!)

Thanks to all who have helped make this dream come true!

Air Race Calendars!!!!

WOW!

Can't wait for next year's edition!

Wayne
                        Wayne Sagar
                        "Pusher of Electrons"

Comment

Thanks dood... I see Rhino's copy is on its way to his office......
                          Need clocks now that do engine startups on the hour... and have multiple passess for the alarm. I will take one of those..VAAAARRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!
                          Randy Rheinschild
                          www.Unlimitedair.com

Comment

Just recieved mine this morning looks spectacular. Thanks.
                            a&p

Comment

Sorry Wayne,
                              Forgot to mention that I had received mine in perfect condition. Thanks. And nice job to everyone who had a hand in it.
                              Bill
                              Never mind. Maybe next year

Comment

Working...
                              X