Most photographed plane ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most photographed plane ????

Just wanting to stir the pot a little. I was wondering what plane do you guys think would be the most photographed plane {racing or show planes} of all time would be. I know White Lightning got photographed for a lot of years racing and air shows both. The DG bearcat won a lot for a long time, and a lot of other great planes over all the years. But I'm figuring Rare Bear or Dago Red winning so much recently [20 years worth] and all the people with all these digital cameras and pros included. My votes are:
    Rare Bear # 1
    Dago Red # 2
    Strega # 3
    Miss A # 4
    Voodoo #5
    I just wanted to start FUN thread, so what do you guys think?

Re: Most photographed plane ????

there a lot of planes to phography my dad used a cross screen filter on some pictures he took of chutton and jennie back in the 80 that were awsolm . Shawn

Comment

Those must be great Shawn! Share?
      Most photo'd in my stuff is probably the Bear, followed by White Lightnin'.
      Each year there seems to be a couple that I overshoot, trying to get "that one", but those two are consistant. Most video is definately Lefty, I have HOURS of his shows!
      I'd have to agree with the list, tho I bet White Lightning and Precious Metal are above Voodoo.
      Leo Smiley - Graphics and Fine Arts
      airplanenutleo@gmail.com
      thetreasuredpeacock.etsy.com

Comment

i see what i can do i asked my dad for some of his Lefty acharvies i try to scann them at school to share Shawn

Comment

Dreadnought.
          _________
          -Matt
          Red Bull has no earthly idea what "air racing" is.

Comment

Cloud Dancer is probably in the top 20.

Comment

well i whould haven more photos of cloud dancer....but it was going to fast.maybe next year you chould have jimmy slow down a bit for the amatur photogs

i try to get dego for me and the bear for my son
              all others if the chance arises....but there is one plane I allways seem to end up with alot of photos bad attitude
              www.renosection3.com

Comment

Ummm...."Lickety Split" would absolutely have to be counted among the most photographed.

Comment

Originally posted by Skyracer
                  Ummm...."Lickety Split" would absolutely have to be counted among the most photographed.
                  I thought close-up, ground-based, lookin' up the skorts fuse shots didn't count...... uh..I have one like that.....hee hee
                  Eddie's Airplane Patch-Birthplace of the "Sonic Boom".......and I'm reminded every friggin' day!

Comment

Working...
                  X